These are the updates released by Township in 2019 for the mobile version (Android, iOS and Kindle)
- NOTE: MacOS is usually a few month behind the mobile version, Windows is more than a year behind.
January Update (Zoo) Edit
The Zoo is reopening its doors after renovations!
BREAKING NEWS IN THE ZOO
- Collect cards of different rarity to get new animals for your Zoo!
- Complete animal families to earn Township Cash and unlock new decorations for your Zoo and town!
- Help friends and complete orders from the animals and visitors to earn rewards.
HOW TO EARN CARDS?
- You might find cards in the chests that you get for sending off planes, playing at the House of Luck, or developing your town.
- You can get decks of cards in events and regattas, or in exchange for regatta tokens at the Yacht Club during regatta seasons.
- Fill daily orders at the Zoo to earn more cards and prizes.
- Fill orders at the Zoo to get a new achievement and a new profile picture featuring Riko the lemur!
- 2 new decorations.
- A new expansion.
February update Edit
The Lantern Festival and a treasure hunt await you in the new update!
LUNAR NEW YEAR
- Help an adorable piggy decorate the town during the Lantern Festival! The event starts on February 4.
- Stock up on fireworks at a special workshop to light up the sky!
- Collect envelopes to win special rewards!
- 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament.
- 7 thematic decorations at the store and temporary goods at the factories.
- Explore a legendary underwater cave starting on February 25!
- Find sea creatures to collect more sunken treasure!
- A new profile picture if you find the most artifacts!
- 8 sea-themed decorations at the store and expedition goods at the factories.
- Catch а wave in the Search for Atlantis regatta season and get ready for the new pirate season starting on March 17!
- Send special decorations to friends and fellow co-op members to celebrate Valentine's Day starting on February 8!
- New in Level 95: Festive Factory, where you can produce 5 new products!
- 2 new town expansions.
March Update Edit
- Fun events and exciting new features in Township!
COMPETITIONS AND ADVENTURES
- Fly the longest distance in the flight competition! The event starts on March 22.
- Search for bunnies and get gifts in the Easter event starting on April 12!
- Check out thematic decorations at the Store and temporary goods at the factories during the events!
- Build a Bunny Village during the Easter event and keep upgrading it once the event is over to get Township Cash!
- *Get ready for a trip to the Middle Ages in the next regatta season starting on April 9
NEW IN TOWN
- Tool Exchange (available at Level 60 and higher): exchange materials for tools to build more community buildings.
- Community-requested feature: Animal Hospital available for construction at Level 84 and higher.
- New town resident—young dreamer Neil.
- Town expansion.
NEW AT THE ZOO
- 2 new animal families: collect cards of friendly armadillos and charming red pandas to welcome them into their enclosures!
- 2 bright decorations: Royal Poinciana and Wisteria.
Also, check out the improved visuals: the menu, game windows, and buttons now look better and are easier to use!
April Update Edit
A treasure hunt and a new juicy event in Township!
- Join the expedition to the heart of the jungle in an event starting May 6!
- Build bridges between the rocky pillars and find ancient artifacts!
- Cover the longest distance without falling off the road!
- 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
- Expedition goods at the factories and 8 thematic decorations in the Store.
- Help Sandra open a summer smoothie stand! The new event starts May 24!
- Grow Mango, Dragon Fruit, and Pepino at the temporary tropical farm. Fill townspeople orders to get the seeds of the fruit.
- Slice up tropical fruit to compete with your neighbors!
- Earn 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
- 8 exciting decorations in the Store and temporary goods at the factories.
- Catch the wave in the medieval regatta season and get ready for a trip to the Wild West in the next season starting May 14!
- 3 new town expansions.
- A new wooden walkway at the zoo.
June Update Edit
Things are heating up in Township with 3 events and a new farm!
EVENTS AND COMPETITIONS
- The Color Splash attraction will open again on June 6. Beat levels to earn prizes!
- Treat townspeople to yummy cakes at the Pastry Shop. Doors open on June 20!
- Jump from building to building decorating your town with flowers in an event starting on July 4!
- Catch a wave in the Wild West regatta season and get ready for an Art Voyage in the next season starting June 18!
- Welcome adorable otters to your town once you reach level 58.
- Feed them to receive gifts they fish out of the pond in return.
- Produce new goods at your factories.
- A new townsperson: Harold the vet!
- A new community building: a shipyard.
- New zoo residents: Arctic wolves.
- Stickers in the co-op chat.
- 2 expansions in town and 1 in the zoo.
July Update Edit
A new event and a transport magnate competition
BUBBLE GUM FESTIVAL
- Help Eugene and Susie win bubble gum in the new event starting on August 1!
- Fill townspeople's orders and get tokens to start the bubble gum machine.
- Guide a gumball past spinning platforms without touching them to earn points and win awesome rewards!
- Temporary goods at the factories, 8 thematic decorations at the store, and 2 new profile pictures.
BECOME A TRANSPORT MAGNATE
- Compete with other players to see whose town has the best transportation system! Follow the game news if you don't want to miss the start of the tournament!
- Get points for regular in-game activities—sending off planes, trains, and helicopters.
- Qualify for the tournament to compete for the top prizes!
- Get your snowboard ready for the Snow Ride! The event starts on July 18.
- Sandra's smoothie stand opens on August 14! Help her slice as much fruit as you can!
- The new Music Voyage regatta season starts on July 23!
- A new crop is available in Level 75! Grow Peanut Plants and use them to make products at the factories.
- A new event and regatta reward: a coupon you can use to hire the Dealer for free!
- A new community building—Computer Store—and a new type of house.