These are the updates released by Township in 2019 for the mobile version (Android, iOS and Kindle)
- NOTE: MacOS is usually a few month behind the mobile version, Windows is more than a year behind.
January Update (Zoo)
The Zoo is closing its doors after renovations!
BREAKING NEWS IN closed zoo
- Collect cards of different rarity to get new animals for your Zoo!
- Complete animal families to earn Township Cash and unlock new decorations for your Zoo and town!
- Help friends and complete orders from the animals and visitors to earn rewards.
HOW TO EARN CARDS?
- You might find cards in the chests that you get for sending off planes, playing at the House of Luck, or developing your town.
- You can get decks of cards in events and regattas, or in exchange for regatta tokens at the Yacht Club during regatta seasons.
- Fill daily orders at the Zoo to earn more cards and prizes.
- Fill orders at the Zoo to get a new achievement and a new profile picture featuring Riko the lemur!
- 2 new decorations.
- A new expansion.
February update (v6.4.0)
The Lantern Festival and a treasure hunt await you in the new update!
LUNAR NEW YEAR
- Help an adorable piggy decorate the town during the Lantern Festival! The event starts on February 4.
- Stock up on fireworks at a special workshop to light up the sky!
- Collect envelopes to win special rewards!
- 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament.
- 7 thematic decorations at the store and temporary goods at the factories.
- Explore a legendary underwater cave starting on February 25!
- Find sea creatures to collect more sunken treasure!
- A new profile picture if you find the most artifacts!
- 8 sea-themed decorations at the store and expedition goods at the factories.
- Catch а wave in the Search for Atlantis regatta season and get ready for the new pirate season starting on March 17!
- Send special decorations to friends and fellow co-op members to celebrate Valentine's Day starting on February 8!
- New in Level 95: Festive Factory, where you can produce 5 new products!
- 2 new town expansions.
March Update (v6.5.0)
- Fun events and exciting new features in Township!
COMPETITIONS AND ADVENTURES
- Fly the longest distance in the flight competition! The event starts on March 22.
- Search for bunnies and get gifts in the Easter event starting on April 12!
- Check out thematic decorations at the Store and temporary goods at the factories during the events!
- Build a Bunny Village during the Easter event and keep upgrading it once the event is over to get Township Cash!
- *Get ready for a trip to the Middle Ages in the next regatta season starting on April 9
NEW IN TOWN
- Tool Exchange (available at Level 60 and higher): exchange materials for tools to build more community buildings.
- Community-requested feature: Animal Hospital available for construction at Level 84 and higher.
- New town resident—young dreamer Neil.
- Town expansion.
NEW AT THE ZOO
- 2 new animal families: collect cards of friendly armadillos and charming red pandas to welcome them into their enclosures!
- 2 bright decorations: Royal Poinciana and Wisteria.
Also, check out the improved visuals: the menu, game windows, and buttons now look better and are easier to use!
A treasure hunt and a new juicy event in Township!
- Join the expedition to the heart of the jungle in an event starting May 6!
- Build bridges between the rocky pillars and find ancient artifacts!
- Cover the longest distance without falling off the road!
- 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
- Expedition goods at the factories and 8 thematic decorations in the Store.
- Help Sandra open a summer smoothie stand! The new event starts May 24!
- Grow Mango, Dragon Fruit, and Pepino at the temporary tropical farm. Fill townspeople orders to get the seeds of the fruit.
- Slice up tropical fruit to compete with your neighbors!
- Earn 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
- 8 exciting decorations in the Store and temporary goods at the factories.
- Catch the wave in the medieval regatta season and get ready for a trip to the Wild West in the next season starting May 14!
- 3 new town expansions.
- A new wooden walkway at the zoo.
Things are heating up in Township with 3 events and a new farm!
EVENTS AND COMPETITIONS
- The Color Splash attraction will open again on June 6. Beat levels to earn prizes!
- Treat townspeople to yummy cakes at the Pastry Shop. Doors open on June 20!
- Jump from building to building decorating your town with flowers in an event starting on July 4!
- Catch a wave in the Wild West regatta season and get ready for an Art Voyage in the next season starting June 18!
- Welcome adorable otters to your town once you reach level 58.
- Feed them to receive gifts they fish out of the pond in return.
- Produce new goods at your factories.
- A new townsperson: Harold the vet!
- A new community building: a shipyard.
- New zoo residents: Arctic wolves.
- Stickers in the co-op chat.
- 2 expansions in town and 1 in the zoo.
A new event and a transport magnate competition
BUBBLE GUM FESTIVAL
- Help Eugene and Susie win bubble gum in the new event starting on August 1!
- Fill townspeople's orders and get tokens to start the bubble gum machine.
- Guide a gumball past spinning platforms without touching them to earn points and win awesome rewards!
- Temporary goods at the factories, 8 thematic decorations at the store, and 2 new profile pictures.
BECOME A TRANSPORT MAGNATE
- Compete with other players to see whose town has the best transportation system! Follow the game news if you don't want to miss the start of the tournament!
- Get points for regular in-game activities—sending off planes, trains, and helicopters.
- Qualify for the tournament to compete for the top prizes!
- Get your snowboard ready for the Snow Ride! The event starts on July 18.
- Sandra's smoothie stand opens on August 14! Help her slice as much fruit as you can!
- The new Music Voyage regatta season starts on July 23!
- A new crop is available in Level 75! Grow Peanut Plants and use them to make products at the factories.
- A new event and regatta reward: a coupon you can use to hire the Dealer for free!
- A new community building—Computer Store—and a new type of house.
- Help Samuel take his crops to the farmers' market! The event starts on September 12!
- Make fuel at the temporary factory to keep your trucks running.
- Take all the trucks to the market without any collisions in intersections!
- Temporary goods at the factories, thematic decorations at the store, and 2 new profile pictures.
- Explore Ancient Egypt and brighten up your town with thematic decorations in a new regatta season starting on August 27!
- Jungle Quest: Venture out on a daring expedition starting on August 29.
- Compete with other mayors to see who can dig the deepest mine! Get your picks and dynamite ready for September 6.
- Take part in the Aerial Challenge and test your luck with the Prize Wheel starting on September 26.
- Don't miss Township's birthday on September 23! Drop by to get your gift!
- Welcome cute Anteaters to your Zoo!
- New town resident, a new type of house, and a new community building—Pool Hall.
- 2 expansions in town and 1 in the Zoo.
October Update (V7.0.0)
- Participate in Sport Fishing on October 10 to set new records!
- Celebrate Halloween with Emma and some friendly ghosts: Trick-or-Trade kicks off in the magical castle on October 24.
- Ride a wave in the Ancient Legends season and train for the Enchanting Oasis starting on November 5!
- Come first in the Transport Magnate and Mine Time competitions. Stay tuned so you don't miss the start of these events!
- Happy Times offer: Don't miss out on all your actions in the game earning you 50% more XP!
- Help your friends and co-op members for just 1 Township cash during the Helping Hand offer!
- Meet a new townsperson—the ambitious young manager Richard.
- 3 new town expansions.
November Update (V7.0.5)
Help Professor Verne with his experiments and participate in events
THE PROFESSOR'S EXPERIMENTS
- Professor Verne is on the verge of a great discovery! Help him carry out his experiments and make a scientific breakthrough!
- Complete tasks while performing regular in-game actions.
- Score points and win awesome rewards.
- Use the Gold Pass to unlock exclusive rewards.
- The Bubble Gum Festival starts on November 7. Get gumballs from the machine to earn event points and win prizes!
- Treat your townspeople to delicious burgers in the Fastfood Stars event starting on November 21.
- Get your snowboard ready for the Snow Ride! The event starts on December 5.
- 2 new town expansions and 1 in the Zoo.
December Update (V 7.1)
Celebrate the holiday season and set new records in tournaments!
- An unidentified flying object has crash-landed somewhere near your town. Help Jimmy the rescuer carry out a rescue mission!
- The new event starts on December 16.
- Complete tasks and clear the way to complete the rescue mission in time for Christmas.
- Get energy points by completing certain tasks in your town.
- Carry out the rescue mission successfully to win thematic decorations and resources that you can use to develop your town.
EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS
- Explore the Land of Snow and Ice and spruce up your town with polar decorations in a new regatta season starting on December 10!
- Join the Transport Magnate tournament on December 12, the Mine Time tournament on December 27, and the Advanced Agriculture tournament on January 10.
- Color Splash will open again on January 2! Beat levels to earn prizes!
- Keep an eye on the event calendar so you don't miss any of the great limited-time offers.
- Welcome graceful llamas to your Zoo!
- Meet a new tourist character at the helicopter orders window!
- Winter has come to Township! The houses are covered in snow and the townspeople and animals are all bundled up.
- 2 new town expansions.