Advanced Agriculture Event is 1 of the 4 Mayor's Competitions.
- It is based on farming fields - counts the fields harvested.
- Happy Times offer may take place during this event.
Grow and harvest crops to complete your personal goal and earn tournament points.
Complete group goals and earn a higher position on the tournament leaderboard to receive better rewards.
Complete your personal goal by earning the required points to compete against 29 same-level players to see who can harvest the most number of crops. Each crop has a certain number of points when harvested.
The players will be the same level as you when they join the tournament. All players will stay in this tournament group even if you or they level up.
Fields of Crops and Event Points
- One day before the event, grow all tea plant (above level 84) or silk (below level 84) on your fields and harvest them when the event starts so you can have a great start.
- Increase population to have more fields for crops.
During the event
- Growing crops which take less than 4 hours to grow is suited, as it gives more than 0.05 per minute, as shown above.
- If you are online, growing wheat has the best value time wise as it gives 0.5 per minute. On the other hand, growing corn only gives 0.4 per minute.
- Use the rich fields booster (image above) as crops are ready 40% faster, especially quick for growing wheat. Note that this booster only lasts for 1 day.
- However, the super-harvest booster doesn't have any effects on this event.
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
Group goal can be seen above the ranking list. Get enough event points with 29 same-level matched players to earn group goals.
|Group Goal 1||16 000 to 121 200||• 3 to 5 Topaz|
|Group Goal 2||32 000 to 242 400||• 10 to 15 T-cash
• Busy Trade
• Spacious Barn
|Personal Goal||Earn 60 Points||1 random item of:
• 3 T-cash
• Construction Materials
|1st||Legendary Agriculturist||• 50 T-cash
• 8 Load Coupons
|2nd-3rd||Wacky Farmers||• 30 T-cash
• 5 Load Coupons
|4th-7th||Gifted Landowners||• 5 Slabs
• 3 Load Coupons
|8th-12th||Weathered Cultivators||• 2 Hammer
• 270 to 6,000 Coins
|13th-19th||Dedicated Farmers||• 220 to 5,500 coins|
|20th-30th||Rookie Gardeners||• 45 to 1,000 Coins|
- This event was as first held from January 10th to 13th 2020
- Jan 10 ~ 13, 2020
- Nov 13 ~ 15, 2020
- Dec 11 ~ 14, 2020
- Jan 9 ~ 11, 2021, 3 days
- Feb 9 ~ 11, 2021, 3 days
Community: Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Rev and Ride | Snow Ride