|Amusement Park Event|
Sept. 15 ~ Sept. 25, 2017
Amusement Park Event Introduction
Celebrate Township’s birthday in the Event Center, where a very special attraction was just launched! Buy tickets to win holiday prizes, and don’t forget to compete in the tournament with neighbors to earn more rewards at the end of the event. Come have fun!
|I bring the party wherever I go!
Welcome to the attraction park we
opened to celebrate the 4th Town Day!
|Let me just wave my wand... Oops, I think|
I spent all my magic on ice cream. I don't have enough left to conjure up a blow-up castle.
|Don't worry, Agnes, you can still win the|
inflatable castle at the new attraction!
Go to the park now so you don't miss all the fun!
Amusement Park Event Guide
Celebrate Township's birthday at the amusement park! Beat levels, collect stars, and win prizes! Get special rewards for winning the player tournament!
Amusement Park Event Tips
- Regular levels reward 30 stars, but as you progress harder levels reward 40-50.
- Try to create power-ups and pop blocks from top to bottom, and pop ones near obstacles first.
- The block you tap to create a 5/7/9 block power-up is where it will be created.
- Rockets orientation is random. Try to use them to create combos with other blocks.
- Hammers cost 24 Tcash for 3. Only use them to remove an obstacle that will finish the level.
- If you aren't able to finish a level after 3 tries you will have to start a new one.
- It takes 10 minutes for a new ticket to refresh, so always be ready with common goods.
- Buy extra market boxes, use co-op requests, and have fast crops growing to buy tickets.
Amusement Park Goods
Townspeople ask for all kind of products during the event including temporary event products.
- Common Goods: Balloon, Mask Gingerbread, Strawberry Cake, Toy Clown
- Crops: Wheat x21, Corn x19, Carrots x18, Sugarcane x15, Cotton x11, Strawberry x7, Rice x8, Tomato x8, Potato x5, Pepper x8, etc.
- Goods: Banana x2, Bread x2, Cotton Fabric x2, Grapes x2, Honey x3, Ice Cream x2, Jelly Beans x1, Milk x18, Muffin x2, Paper x1, Peach x2, Popsicle x1, Sugar x2, Syrup x1, etc.
|Mask Gingerbread||Level 8||2 bread||40m||5xp||36 coins||Bakery|
|Strawberry Cake||Level 24||3 wheat
|1h||18xp||43 coins||Pastry Factory|
|Toy Clown||Level 14||1 cotton fabric
|1h30m||34xp||80 coins||Tailor Shop|
|Balloon||Level 34||1 rubber||1h||18xp||43 coins||Plastics Factory|
Personal Event Goals
Complete your first personal goal to unlock the competition.
Personal Event Rewards
Play and earn stars to win holiday prizes! The level difficulty determines how many stars you get. The more levels you beat, the bigger the reward you'll get in the tournament!
|1st Goal||100 Stars||3 Tcash|
|2nd Goal||160 Stars||Inflatable Castle
|3rd Goal||250 Stars||+1 Shortcut
|4th Goal||380 Stars||Kids Train Ride
|5th Goal||530 Stars||+3 Load Coupons
+2 Gold Ingots
|6th Goal||690 Stars||Happy Town Day Statue
|7th Goal||870 Stars||+1 Free Expansion
|8th+ Goal||?+ Stars
+3 to 6 Tcash,
+2, 3, 6 Tools,
+2 to 4 Zoo Materials,
+2 Gold Ingots
All Amusement Park Decorations
View all of the Amusement Park Decorations.
Here you can view your current position in the tournament and the available rewards.
Earn more stars playing on the attraction than your neighbors to earn new prizes.
Amusement Park Tournament
|Tournament Information||Profile Pic 90|
|Complete your first personal goal to unlock the competition. Compete against 24 real players to receive even more prizes in the event. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive special rewards.||Profile Pictures|
The tournament rewards are based on your Town's level.
- Higher Levels: Receive island coupons, gems, and boosters.
- Lower Levels: Receive building materials and less coins.
- The Tcash and Profile Picture are rewards for both higher and lower levels.
- Higher level rewards are in Bold and lower levels are in italics for the rewards below.
|Place||Titles||Rewards||High Level||Low Level|
|1st||Real Wizard||25 Tcash
+1 Island Coupon or +3 Paint
|2nd-3rd||Entertainment Experts||12 Tcash
+1 Amethyst or +3 Hammers
|4th-7th||Level Master||7 Tcash
+1 Rich Fields or +1 Paint
|8th-12th||Game Professionals||+2 Hammers, 5100 coins
or +2 Glass, 270 coins
|13th-19th||Attraction Fans||4700 coins or 220 coins|
|20th-24th||Beginner Magicians||850 coins or 45 coins|
Amusement Park Video