|Contributions to the Township Wiki
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers. This Wiki and its Forum are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties. The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players. Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.
|This page may contain information from a previous version of the event, i.e. the rewards.|
😊 Thank you to the players who are updating this page while the event is on
|Expand this table if you would like to see the event guide images|
- Guide the bouncing gumball down the gumball machine by avoiding the major obstacles : moving platforms and red areas.
- Fall continuously without touching platforms gives you more points. Fall for three platforms or more, will destroy the next platform you land on whether you touch the white, green or red section.
*You need 5 special game tokens to play one round. 1 token generates every 5 minutes. The maximum amount of tokens you can have is 25, so it takes a total of 125 minutes (2 hours and 5 minutes) for your tokens to be refilled completely.
- You can receive more tokens from such items as gift balloons from friends and the House of Luck, taking your total above 25.
*After paying 5 T-cash to continue to play but then failing again... you are offered to pay 10 T-cash and the invincibility bonus to continue. Continue playing to get the invincibility bonus that lets the gumball fall safely past 5 platforms.
- There is no time limit despite the double-point booster, so take your time and plan the way you are going to move.
- You will fail the round if you land on a red section. You can use 5 T-cash to continue.
- You may earn many points if you fall continuously or touch a green section. Try to get as many points by moving rapidly as the next platform you land on will be broken by the gumball, even if you touch the red section. When falling continuously, don't touch the green section as you'll lose your streak.
| Collect stars to spin the prize wheel once and win rewards.
The more you spin, the higher the quantities.
Tap the image or link to learn more about the reward.
End of Event
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message to purchase your remaining event fuel, and advises the fee amount .
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
Note on prizes for especially low or high level players (tap "Expand to view"):
You may get slightly different prizes depending on what is (still) available in your town and your level. Prizes known to be substituted include gems, boosters, zoo card packs, train/factory/island upgrade coupons, land expansion coupons. The substitute prize is usually either T-cash or building/expansion materials. For example lower level players who haven't restored the airport, yet, will receive building/expansion materials instead of gems. Lower level players who don't have many animals might also get boosters or materials instead of zoo decks. High level players with all zoo animals will receive boosters or upgrade coupons.
If profile pictures are repeated, players who already have the profile picture will receive more T-cash instead.
The amount of coins for the lower ranks depend on the town level and range from 270/220/45 coins for lowest levels to 6 000/5 500/1 000 for levels 100 and higher.
|Place № and Title||Rewards||Reward 1||Reward 2||Profile Picture|
|• 50 T-cash
Or 55 T-cash if you have the
event profile picture already
• 1 Epic Deck (50 Cards)
• Profile Picture
Bubble Gum Aficionados
|• 30 T-cash
Or 33 T-cash if you have the
event profile picture already
• 1 Epic Deck (30 Cards)
• Profile Picture
Bubble Gum Lovers
• 1 Rare Deck (20 cards)
|• 2 Construction Materials
• 1 Regular Deck (10 cards)
- August 1, 2019
- November 7, 2019
- May 18, 2020
- September 24, 2020
- January 1, 2021
- March 22, 2021
- April 29, 2021 with Points Aplenty on May 1 and May 4, 2021
Previous Event Versions
Previous Game Play
- Profile Picture: was won at certain, not entirely random, point in the game and most players won it at 8900 points.
- An event factory was required for the Bubble Gum Festival.
- Previously you completed helicopter orders which gave you green, blue and red colored tickets.
- These tickets were used to produce tokens at the event factory.
- These tokens were used to collect gum.
Previous Temporary Event Goods
|Marshmallow||14||2||1h30m||30 coins||13xp||12||5||Sugar Factory|
|1h||73 coins||31xp||12||4||Fast Food Restaurant|
|2h||132 coins||57xp||9||3||Plastics Factory|
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message that the temporary event goods are sold from your barn, and advises the fee amount .
|Community: Aerial Challenge | Blossoming Boulevards | Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Fast Food Stars | Italian Week | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Rev and Ride | Snow Ride | Sport Fishing | Sweet Week | Tropical Blends | Underwater Adventure|
Mayors' Competition: Advanced Agriculture | Industrial Boom | Mine Time | Transport Magnate
Mayors' Event: Big Screen Adventure | Disco Fever | Great Freight | New Lease on Life | Pirate Treasure | Reward Route | Ruler of the Mine | Super Farmer | Treasure Mine
Seasonal: Lantern Festival | Valentine's Day | Easter | Halloween | Christmas