A themed version being held November 2021 Apple Festival Event A themed version being held December 2021 and January 2022 Ornament Festival Event
|Expand this table if you would like to see the event guide images|
- Guide the bouncing gumball down the gumball machine by avoiding the major obstacles : moving platforms and red areas.
- Fall continuously without touching platforms gives you more points.
- Fall for three platforms or more, will destroy/remove the next platform you land on whether you touch the white, green or red section.
*After paying 5 T-cash to continue to play but then failing again... you are offered to pay 10 T-cash and the invincibility bonus to continue. Continue playing to get the invincibility bonus that lets the gumball fall safely past 5 platforms.
- Collect enough event points and spin the prize wheel to start competing against other players. [OR]
- Collect event points to complete stages and win the grand prize
- Win Streak (Test Group*): Beat levels consecutively to get 1.5, 2 or 3 times the stars you earned per level
*Only for a test group
- There is no time limit despite the double-point booster, so take your time and plan the way you are going to move.
- You will fail the round if you land on a red section. You can use 5 T-cash to continue.
- You may earn many points if you fall continuously or touch a green section. Try to get as many points by moving rapidly as the next platform you land on will be broken by the gumball, even if you touch the red section. When falling continuously, don't touch the green section as you'll lose your streak.
|This page may contain information from a previous version of the event, i.e. the prizes.|
😊 Thank you to the players who are updating this page while the event is on.
Personal Event Goal
- Earn stars to get rewards and get the grand prize
- After winning the decoration you can keep earning stars to win the next grand prize- 200-T-cash
- Check the Comments section below for additional information.
- Note: Only for a test group
|1.||100||500 to 5,000||Coins|
|4.||1200/ 2200||1,500 to 11,000||Coins|
|5.||1900/ 3500||x1||Red Paint|
|7.||2200/ 4100||2,500 to 17,000||Coins|
|8.||3000/ 5700||x3 to x5||Glass|
|10.||3400/ 6400||3,500 to 23,000||Coins|
|11.||4100/ 7650||x5||Load Coupon|
|12.||7100/ 6700||x3||Hammer, Nail or Paint|
|13.||8900/ 8300||4,500 to 29,000||Coins|
|14.||10900/ 10200||x7||Load Coupon|
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
Note on prizes for especially low or high level players (tap "Expand to view"):
You may get slightly different prizes depending on what is (still) available in your town and your level. Prizes known to be substituted include gems, boosters, zoo card packs, train/factory/island upgrade coupons, land expansion coupons. The substitute prize is usually either T-cash or building/expansion materials. For example lower level players who haven't restored the airport, yet, will receive building/expansion materials instead of gems. Lower level players who don't have many animals might also get boosters or materials instead of zoo decks. High level players with all zoo animals will receive boosters or upgrade coupons.
If profile pictures are repeated, players who already have the profile picture will receive more T-cash instead.
The amount of coins for the lower ranks depend on the town level and range from 270/220/45 coins for lowest levels to 6 000/5 500/1 000 for levels 100 and higher.
- Rewards may be different to those shown below depending on town level and zoo requirements
- 1st Festive Legends
- 2nd-3rd Bubble Gum Aficionados
- 13th-19th Fun Lovers
- 20th-30th Quiet Observers
- August 1, 2019
- November 7, 2019
- May 18, 2020
- September 24, 2020
- January 1, 2021
- March 22, 2021
- April 29, 2021 (Pirate Edition)
- June 27, 2021
- July 22, 2021 (Movie Edition)
- August 26, 2021 Urban Western
- September 20, 2021 Urban Western
- October 10, 2021 Spooky Halloween
- November 4, 2021 renamed Apple Festival during Harvest Festival Event
Previous Event Versions
Previous Game Play
- Profile Picture: was won at certain, not entirely random, point in the game and most players won it at 8900 points.
- An event factory was required for the Bubble Gum Festival.
- Previously you completed helicopter orders which gave you green, blue and red colored tickets.
- These tickets were used to produce tokens at the event factory.
- These tokens were used to collect gum.
Previous Temporary Event Goods
|Marshmallow||14||2||1h30m||30 coins||13xp||12||5||Sugar Factory|
|1h||73 coins||31xp||12||4||Fast Food Restaurant|
|2h||132 coins||57xp||9||3||Plastics Factory|
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message that the temporary event goods are sold from your barn, and advises the fee amount .
|Contributions to the Township Wiki|
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers.
This Wiki and Discussions are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties.
The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players.
Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.