|Farm Building Navigation|
|Feed Mill | Cowshed | Chicken Coop | Sheep Farm | Apiary | Pig Farm | Duck Feeder|
Feed animals with feed produced at the Feed Mill. There's enough feed in each bag for 3 animals.
To feed the hungry animals drag a sack of feed from the bottom panel across all of them.
Chicken Coop InformationEdit
The chicken coop has 3 chickens after buying it. You can buy 3 more with coins for a max of 6 chickens in each coop. For more information on other animals including the cost and levels required you can visit Farm Buildings.
|Animal 4 Cost||Animal 5 Cost||Animal 6 Cost|
The chicken coop produces eggs. Max buildings: 3 (18 chickens).
Halloween Chicken Coop
Preview of the Halloween themed chicken coop.
Christmas Chicken Coop
Preview of the Christmas themed chicken coop.
Chicken Coop GoodsEdit
|General table information can be found here||Zoo|
|lvl 5||Egg||1 chicken feed||1h||4xp||10 coins||30m||2|
- 2 for Cookies in Bakery
- 3 for Bagel in Bakery
- 4 for Potato Bread in Bakery
- 2 for Banana Bread in Bakery
- 4 for Muffin in Pastry Factory
- 5 for Cupcake in Pastry Factory
- 2 for Coconut Macaroons in Pastry Factory
- 1 for for Honey Gingerbread in Pastry Factory
- 2 for Honey Marshmallow in Candy Factory
- 1 for Quiche in Grill Factory
- 2 for Bacon and Eggs in Grill Factory
- 2 for Rice Casserole in Grill Factory
- 3 for Pancakes with Honey in Grill Factory
- 2 for Lobster Omelet in Grill Factory
- 1 for Grape Fizz in Beverage Factory
- 2 for Pasta Arrabiata in Italian Restaurant
- 2 for Tiramisu in Italian Restaurant
The laboratory booster Advanced Farming allows animals to produce twice as many goods for 2 days.
|Barn | Houses | Factories | Community Buildings | Farm Buildings | Special Buildings|