- 1 Level Obstacles
- 2 Creating Power-ups
- 3 Combining Power-ups
- 4 In-Game Boosters
- 5 Buying Power-ups
- 6 Event Tips
- 7 Color Splash Mini Game
- 8 Event Decorations
- 9 Event History
As you progress you will come across 7 obstacles to remove to reach the goal in certain levels including:
Balloons, Toys, Cannons, Crates, Bubblegum, Ice, and Strong Crates.
There are 3 types of power-ups including: Rockets, Bombs, and Fireworks.
- Rockets: Create a combination of 5 blocks of 1 color. Removes an entire row of blocks.
- Bombs: Create a combination of 7 blocks of 1 color. Removes 8 surrounding blocks.
- Fireworks: Create a combination of 9 blocks of 1 color. Removes all blocks of its specific color.
To combine power-ups they must be beside each other. There are 6 types of powerup combinations including:
|The rocket tapped will remove all blocks in that row and column.|
|The rocket or bomb tapped will remove all blocks in a 3 by 3 row and column.|
|The rocket tapped will activate the colored firework and turn all of the specific colored blocks into rockets and set them off.|
|The bomb tapped will remove all blocks in a 5 by 5 radius.|
|The bomb tapped will activate the colored firework and turn all of the specific colored blocks into bombs and set them off.|
|The firework tapped will remove all blocks on the screen.|
There are 4 types of In-Game Boosters including: Hammers, Tractors, Planes, and Magnets.
- Hammer: The block tapped will be removed including the surrounding blocks in a '+' area.
- Tractor: The entire row of the block that is tapped will be removed.
- Plane: The entire column of the block that is tapped will be removed.
- Magnet: All blocks of the color that is tapped will be removed.
All power-ups can be bought with Tcash.
|Rocket||Activates a rocket at a random place||15|
|Bomb||Activates a bomb at a random place||21|
|Fireworks||Activates a firework at a random place||30|
|Hammer||Clears one piece||15|
|Tractor||Clears one row||21|
|Plane||Clears one column||30|
|Magnet||Removes all pieces of its color.||30|
Levels reward 30-35 stars. As you progress harder levels reward 40-55 depending on the amount of moves left.
- Try to create power-ups and pop blocks from top to bottom, and pop ones near obstacles first.
- The block you tap to create a 5/7/9 block power-up is where it will be created.
- Rockets orientation is random. Try to use them to create combos with other blocks.
- Only use In-Game Boosters to remove an obstacle that will finish the level.
- If you aren't able to finish a level after 3 tries you will have to start a new one.
- It takes 30 minutes to paint blocks, so always be ready with common goods.
- Buy extra market boxes, use co-op requests, and have fast crops growing to paint blocks.
Color Splash Mini Game
Color Splash Event Guide
Play Color Splash at the fair! Fill it with colored blocks, beat levels, and collect stars. The more stars you win playing levels, the more prizes you get!
Color Splash Goods
Get blocks to play this game by painting them in artist's workshop using paints. All customers' orders at helicopter give paints. They ask for all kind of products during the event including temporary event products below, so it is recommended to prepare them.
|Checkered Cake||Level 8||2 bread||40m||5xp||12 coins||Bakery|
|Stuffed Sheep||Level 10||1 cotton fabric
|1h30m||34xp||80 coins||Tailor Shop|
|Multicolored Ice Cream||Level 39||2 milk
|1h||31xp||72 coins||Ice Cream Factory|
|Paint Brushes||Level 34||1 plastic
2 pine tree
|2h||66xp||155 coins||Plastics Factory|
Personal Event Goals
Play and earn stars to win holiday prizes! The level difficulty determines how many stars you get. The more levels you beat, the bigger the reward you'll get in the tournament!
|1||140 Stars||• 3 Tcash|
|2||260 Stars||• Rare Deck-20 cards
• Mining Tool
|3||300 Stars||• 2 Load Coupons
• Lab Booster
|4||370 Stars||• 2 platinum ingot
• Epic Deck-40 cards
|5||500 Stars||• Decoration
• Profile Picture
• 12 T-cash
|6 +||? Stars
+ ? stars per chest
• 3 to 6 Tcash,
• 2, 3, 6 Tools,
• 2 to 4 Zoo Materials,
• 2 Gold Ingots, etc.
Color Splash Tournament
Launch more rockets than your friends! The more rockets you use, the higher your position on the leaderboard. When you lose, rockets aren't counted towards your score. Rockets launched by matching rocket+firework or those produced with remaining moves aren't counted. Please use up all your moves to launch rockets if possible.
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
|1st||Chief Rocketeer||• 50 Tcash
• Epic Deck (50 Cards)
• Profile Pic 93
|2nd-3rd||Power-up Hunters||• 30 Tcash
• Epic Deck (30 Cards)
• Profile Pic 93
|4th-7th||Combination Masters||• 2 Load Coupon
• Epic Deck (20 cards)
|8th-12th||Expert Piece Matchers||• Construction Material
• Regualr Deck (10 cards)
|13th-19th||Entertainment Experts||• Coins|
|20th-30th||Attraction Fans||• Coins|
You can view the decorations for this event at:
- September 15, 2017 (as Amusement Park)
- December 15, 2017 (Winter Edition, as Winter Wonderland)
- May 4, 2018
- September 7, 2018
- January 18, 2019 (Winter Edition)
- June 6, 2019
- January 2, 2020 (Winter Edition)
- May 7, 2020
- October 22, 2020 (Halloween Edition, as Hammer Time)
- January 28, 2021 (Movie Edition, as Movie Night)
- April 15, 2021 (Lake Edition, as New Lease on Life/1)
- May 6, 2021 (Pirate Edition, as New Lease on Life/2)
- July 29, 2021 (Café Edition, as Second Chance Jazz Café)
Community: Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Rev and Ride | Snow Ride