- 1 Color Splash Introduction
- 2 Color Splash Event Guide
- 3 Event Tips
- 4 Color Splash Goods
- 5 Personal Event Goals
- 6 Color Splash Tournament
- 7 Event Decorations
- 8 Event History
Color Splash Introduction[edit | edit source]
|Mister Daniel, there's a new game with prizes at the fair! But to start it, we need a lot of colored blocks. Can you help me paint them?|
Daniel the Artist
|Paint blocks? Easy peasy!|
We just need to find more paint-red, yellow, and blue.
|Everyone has those colors! If townspeople help us, we'll have enough presents for everyone!|
Let's get started!
Color Splash Event Guide[edit | edit source]
Play Color Splash at the fair! Fill it with colored blocks, beat levels, and collect stars. The more stars you win playing levels, the more prizes you get!
Level Obstacles[edit | edit source]
As you progress you will come across 7 obstacles to remove to reach the goal in certain levels including:
Balloons, Toys, Cannons, Crates, Bubblegum, Ice, and Strong Crates.
Creating Powerups[edit | edit source]
There are 3 types of powerups including: Rockets, Bombs, and Fireworks.
- Rockets: Create a combination of 5 blocks of 1 color. Removes an entire row of blocks.
- Bombs: Create a combination of 7 blocks of 1 color. Removes 8 surrounding blocks.
- Fireworks: Create a combination of 9 blocks of 1 color. Removes all blocks of its specific color.
Combining Powerups[edit | edit source]
To combine powerups they must be beside each other. There are 6 types of powerup combinations including:
|The rocket tapped will remove all blocks in that row and column.|
|The rocket or bomb tapped will remove all blocks in a 3 by 3 row and column.|
|The rocket tapped will activate the colored firework and turn all of the specific colored blocks into rockets and set them off.|
|The bomb tapped will remove all blocks in a 5 by 5 radius.|
|The bomb tapped will activate the colored firework and turn all of the specific colored blocks into bombs and set them off.|
|The firework tapped will remove all blocks on the screen.|
Super Powerups[edit | edit source]
There are 4 types of super powerups including: Hammers, Tractors, Planes, and Magnets.
- Hammer: The block tapped will be removed including the surrounding blocks in a '+' area.
- Tractor: The entire row of the block that is tapped will be removed.
- Plane: The entire column of the block that is tapped will be removed.
- Magnet: All blocks of the color that is tapped will be removed.
Buying Powerups[edit | edit source]
All powerups can be bought with Tcash.
|Rocket||Activates a rocket at a random place||15|
|Bomb||Activates a bomb at a random place||21|
|Fireworks||Activates a firework at a random place||30|
|Hammer||Clears one piece||15|
|Tractor||Clears one row||21|
|Plane||Clears one column||30|
|Magnet||Removes all pieces of its color.||30|
Event Tips[edit | edit source]
Levels reward 30-35 stars. As you progress harder levels reward 40-55 depending on the amount of moves left.
- Try to create power-ups and pop blocks from top to bottom, and pop ones near obstacles first.
- The block you tap to create a 5/7/9 block power-up is where it will be created.
- Rockets orientation is random. Try to use them to create combos with other blocks.
- Only use super powerups to remove an obstacle that will finish the level.
- If you aren't able to finish a level after 3 tries you will have to start a new one.
- It takes 30 minutes to paint blocks, so always be ready with common goods.
- Buy extra market boxes, use co-op requests, and have fast crops growing to paint blocks.
Color Splash Goods[edit | edit source]
Get blocks to play this game by painting them in artist's workshop using paints. All customers' orders at helicopter give paints. They ask for all kind of products during the event including temporary event products below, so it is recommended to prepare them.
|Checkered Cake||Level 8||2 bread||40m||5xp||12 coins||Bakery|
|Stuffed Sheep||Level 10||1 cotton fabric
|1h30m||34xp||80 coins||Tailor Shop|
|Multicolored Ice Cream||Level 39||2 milk
|1h||31xp||72 coins||Ice Cream Factory|
|Paint Brushes||Level 34||1 plastic
2 pine tree
|2h||66xp||155 coins||Plastics Factory|
Personal Event Goals[edit | edit source]
Play and earn stars to win holiday prizes! The level difficulty determines how many stars you get. The more levels you beat, the bigger the reward you'll get in the tournament!
|1||140 Stars||• 3 Tcash|
|2||260 Stars||• Rare Deck-20 cards
• Mining Tool
|3||300 Stars||• 2 Load Coupons
• Lab Booster
|4||370 Stars||• 2 platinum ingot
• Epic Deck-40 cards
|5||500 Stars||• Decoration
• Profile Pic 92
• 12 T-cash
|6 +||? Stars
+ ? stars per chest
• 3 to 6 Tcash,
• 2, 3, 6 Tools,
• 2 to 4 Zoo Materials,
• 2 Gold Ingots, etc.
Color Splash Tournament[edit | edit source]
Launch more rockets than your friends! The more rockets you use, the higher your position on the leaderboard. When you lose, rockets aren't counted towards your score. Rockets launched by matching rocket+firework or those produced with remaining moves aren't counted. Please use up all your moves to launch rockets if possible.
Tournament Rewards[edit | edit source]
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
|1st||Chief Rocketeer||• 50 Tcash
• Epic Deck (50 Cards)
• Profile Pic 93
|2nd-3rd||Power-up Hunters||• 30 Tcash
• Epic Deck (30 Cards)
• Profile Pic 93
|4th-7th||Combination Masters||• 2 Load Coupon
• Epic Deck (20 cards)
|8th-12th||Expert Piece Matchers||• Construction Material
• Regualr Deck (10 cards)
|13th-19th||Entertainment Experts||• Coins|
|20th-30th||Attraction Fans||• Coins|
Event Decorations[edit | edit source]
You can view the decorations for this event at:
Event History[edit | edit source]
- September 15, 2017 (aka Amusement Park Event)
- May 4, 2018
- September 7, 2018
- January 18, 2019
- June 6, 2019
- January 2, 2020
- May 7, 2020
- January 2021: part of Hammer Time Event/5 Open Air Cinema aka Movie Night
|Community: Aerial Challenge | Blossoming Boulevards | Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Fast Food Stars | Italian Week | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Rev and Ride | Snow Ride | Sport Fishing | Sweet Week | Tropical Blends | Underwater Adventure|
Mayors' Competition: Advanced Agriculture | Industrial Boom | Mine Time | Transport Magnate
Mayors' Event: Big Screen Adventure | Cash Splash | Gift Hunt | Great Freight | Hammer Time | Pirate Treasure | Professor's Experiments | Reward Route | Super Farmer | Treasure Mine
Seasonal: Lantern Festival | Valentine's Day | Easter | Halloween | Christmas