Contacting Playrix's Customer Support
If your issue isn't resolved using in-game help topics contacting Playrix's customer support is the last option.
How to Report an Issue In-Game
1. Click the Gear Icon
• You can find it in the top left corner of your Township screen.
2. Click the Help and Support Button
• This will open the Help Topics window where you can browse issues.
3. Choose a Help Topic
• Click the Help Topic section that relates to your issue to find out more information.
4. Choose a Topic Question
• Click on a specific topic question on the left that best suits your issue to find out more information.
5. Respond YES or NO if the Information helped or not
• Tap 'NO' at the bottom then tap 'CONTACT US' to continue to a page where you can report your issue.
6. Start a New Conversation
• Explain your issue in as much detail as possible including all of the required information at the bottom of the topic (if there is any). You can add a screenshot as an attachment if necessary, and when you're finished tap the 'SEND' arrow in the top right.
How to Report a Problem on Playrix's Support Website
- Visit the Playrix's Support Website at https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web
- Go to the section you need help with and read more information about how you can resolve your issue.
- Browse the sections/questions, and if your problem still isn't solved press the 'CONTACT US' button.
- Enter the necessary information and provide as much detail as possible then 'SUBMIT' your report.
Waiting for a Response from Customer Support
Playrix's Customer Support is typically very busy handling an large amount of tickets/messages.
It can take 3-7 days for a response or longer, so you have to be patient. You will be able to view any messages received from them by e-mail, support website, or in-game. You can view your most recent conversation with them in-game through the help topics window by pressing the speech bubble icon in the top right.