|Achievements | All Goods | City Hall | Coins & Cash | Construction Materials | Coupons | Ernie | Expansions | Friends | Gems | Level Up | Profile Pictures | Town Designs|
Coupons Introduction Edit
There are 5 Main types of Coupons
Load Coupon Edit
- You can easily fill crates in Trains, Airplanes and the Zoo as soon as you claim this coupon.
- It's best to use load coupons on goods requested frequently in a large number. Most effective way is to use on filling Airplane crates
Booster Coupon Edit
- Any free booster will be available right away in the Laboratory as soon as you claim these coupon.
- It's best to use upgrade coupons on any of these boosters: Vibrant Market, Generous Customer or High Speed Production (only in case of Regatta tasks)
Dealer Coupon Edit
- If you are not hiring Raja, you can get his help once for a coupon.
- After using the coupon, Raja will take the break for 1 hour.
Expansion and barn upgrade Coupon Edit
- After you claim the coupon, you can't choose to use materials to expand/upgrade barn until you use up all of that kind of coupon.
Factory/Train/Island upgrade coupon Edit
- A coupon for a free upgrade at the academy of industry.
- After you claim the coupon, you can't choose to use ingot(s) to upgrade any factory/train/island until you use up all of that kind of coupon. Also, you can't view the quantity of ingot(s) required for the upgrade you want. To save ingots in order to make more upgrades, you can take a look at the Academy of Industry page and use the coupon for the upgrade which requires the most ingots originally so that you don't need to pay the ingots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.