Almost every time you level up or add animals to your zoo there will be some new decorations to buy in the Township Store . Some of the decorations are free, many can be bought for coins, others for gems and a few for T-cash.
You can earn the Happy Town Achievement for spending coins on decorations.
Tap on any picture to get more information at the Decoration Table by name page.
To hide the decorations legend by clicking on "[Collapse]":
- Town Level
- number of Zoo Animals
- Gold League
- Silver League
- Steel League
- Copper League
- Wooden League
- 🏆 were event personal goal prizes at least once
- ❤️ could be gifted to friends during a Valentine or Friendship Day event
- 🛍 were Event Sales at least once
- ★/⭐️ are animated
- 💧 must be placed on water
- ⬆/⬆️ are upgradable
- ♻️ can be changed to other appearances
- 🚧 are fences or fence-like decorations
- 🚏 are Town signs
- 🚫 can't be placed in the zoo
- 🎄 changes during the winter/Christmas updates
- 🔼 price increased
- 🔽 price reduced
Prices are usually the most recent ones.
These are the standard decorations available to decorate your Town. You can unlock new decorations by levelling up your town.
During the festive period, most decorations are accompanied with a Christmas version, especially trees.
To view all Town Decorations tap "Expand" next to the heading.