- Beat levels to earn rewards
- The more stars you need to collect, the better the reward you'll get
- You need lives to play
- You need Lives to play. One (1) life refills automatically every 20 minutes, until you have 5.
- You can receive more lives from such items as Gift Balloons from friends and the House of Luck.
- You are able to continue to play until you lose a life. Alternatively, you can buy lives.
- Collect enough stars (event points) to begin competing against other players and to earn your Personal Goal rewards.
When you have a rocket and a bomb being placed on the game board, get them to be together by press the "X" at the top right hand corner of the screen before you have started any moves (very important that you don't begin the puzzle)
- keep restarting until they are next to each other
- determine which 3 lines you would like to remove vertically and horizontally and press on the rocket or bomb that will remove those lines
Personal Event Goals
Please note: Rewards are being updated during game play. Shown below are possible rewards; keep in mind that prizes can vary among players and town levels.
- Check the Comments section below for additional information.
- Once completed the rewards repeat from stage 1 through to stage 15.
- Both sets of points for the 3 day event and the 4 day event are displayed in the Points column.
|9.||180-200||Bucket of Candy||4|
|12.||240-300||Bucket of Candy||5|
Match-2 is a special mini game you play during renovation events and Explosive Puzzle Event.
- Your progress in the Match-2 mini games will be saved for the next Match-2 event, such as renovations or Explosive Puzzle Event.
- Beat Match-2 levels using Lives to earn renovation tickets
- A level can have up to 3 level goals. Use special boosters and power-ups to finish levels faster
- Normal Levels give you 50 tickets or stars
- Hard Levels give you 75 tickets or stars
- Super-Hard Levels give you 100 tickets or stars
- When you finished a level, you will get 1 ticket or star for every remaining power-up and remaining move
- Cloud Nine may be available
Here are the list of elements you will find when playing the Match-2 Levels.
|1||Paper Cups||Make matches next to the paper cups to remove them.|
|2||Toys||Remove pieces under the toys to collect them at the bottom of the field.|
|Make matches to remove sand from these Hourglasses to collect them.|
|4||Box||Make matches next to boxes to remove them.|
|Make matches next to the camera to get photos|
|6||Bubbles||Make matches with bubbles to pop them|
|7||Raccoons||Baskets with raccoons shift to the nearby basket if you make a match near it. Remove all the adjacent baskets to collect them|
|8||Light Bulbs||Make two matches next to light bulbs to break them|
|9||Bubble Gum||Make matches next to the Bubble Gum to remove. If you don't make a match near any Bubble gum it spreads to one more tile per match.|
|10||Donuts||Make matches next to the Box of Donuts to collect them.|
|11||Colored Paper Cup||Make matches next to the colored cup with a piece of the corresponding color to remove them.|
|12||Vases||Explode power-ups next to the vases to remove them. Matches won't remove vases.|
|13||Water Rockets||Make pieces of the corresponding color to charge the water rocket. The water rocket all obstacles in row or column.|
|14||Chains||Make matches next to chains to remove them. Chains don't cover pieces.|
|15||Colored Boxes||Make pieces of the corresponding color next to colored boxes to remove them.|
|Make a match next to the ring box twice in a row to collect a ring. If you don't make a second match the ring box will close|
|17||Ducks and Duck Pools||Match pieces of suitable colors next to Duck Pools to collect Ducks|
|18||Roller Shutters||Match a certain number of colored pieces to remove Rolling Shutters|
|19||Bubble Machine||Make matches next to the machine to get bubbles.|
|20||Light Bulb Testers||Make matches next to light bulb teasers to unscrew light bulbs|
|21||Popcorn Maker||Make matches next to popcorn maker to make popcorn and remove all the pieces and clear one layer of obstacles from the field.|
|22||Safe and Diamonds||Make matches next to open safes to collect diamonds.|
|23||Turtle Eggs||Make several matches next to eggs to collect turtles.|
|24||Mystery Barrel||Match pieces of the corresponding color next to a Mystery Barrel to get a random power-up on the field.|
|25||Mailbox and Letters||Make matches next to open mailboxes to collect letters.|
Note: All the mailboxes will disappear when you have collected all the letters.
|26||Coffee Machine||Make matches next to Coffee Machine to get new Paper Cups.|
|27||Pinwheel||Make matches in four different colors next to Pinwheel to collect.|
|28||Stone||Use power-ups to carve a fountain out of stone.|
|29||Soap||Make matches next to soap to make bubbles.|
|30||Flowers and Seeds||Explode power-ups next to flowers to make them bloom and produce seeds. Match pieces next to seeds to collect them. There are 3 stages to a flower.|
All power-ups can be bought with T-cash.
- Power-ups can only be activated or used before starting a level.
|Rocket||Activates a Rocket at a random place||15|
|Bomb||Activates a Bomb at a random place||21|
|Bucket of Candy||Activates a Bucket of Candy at a random place||30|
- Super Power-ups can only be activated while playing a level.
|Dart||Removes a Piece without using a move||36|
|Broom||Removes all the Pieces in a row ←→||48|
|Kettlebell||Removes all the Pieces in a column ↑↓||54|
- When you lose a life, lives are refilled every 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can buy lives for 25 T-cash.
- Beat levels on your first try to get free power-ups at the start of the next level.
- Keep beating levels without losing to keep your bonus.
- Introduced during Drucula's Castle Event October 2021
- November 4, 2021
- December 9, 2021
- January 11, 2022
|Contributions to the Township Wiki|
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers.
This Wiki and Discussions are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties.
The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players.
Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.