Playrix have extended their test groups to brand new players. Level requirements have been lowered for some newly created towns. Crops and Factories times have been increased. Different versions of Events are also distributed into test groups. Additional impacted items are unknown nor how long this will last.
Farm Building Information
There are 8 different farm buildings and in the first 5 you can hold 6 animals each and the mushroom farm has up to 6 pots.
- Cowshed - 3 buildings maximum, 18 cows in total, produce milk. Level 1 (v. 5.6.1) starts with first cowshed (including 3 cows) by default.
- Chicken Coop - 3 buildings maximum, 18 chickens in total, produce eggs.
- Sheep Farm - 2 buildings maximum, 12 sheep in total, produce wool.
- Apiary - 2 buildings maximum, 12 bees in total, produce honeycomb.
- Pig Farm - 2 buildings maximum, 12 pigs in total, produce bacon.
- Duck Feeder 💧 - 2 buildings maximum, 2-8 ducks in total, produce down feathers and colorful feathers.
- Otter Pond 💧 (v. 6.0) - 1 building maximum, 3 otters in total, produce seaweed, scallops and pearls.
- Mushroom Farm (v. 7.3) - 1 building maximum, 6 mushroom pots each producing 1 mushroom.
All farm buildings are 2x2.
|Image||Building||Town Level||Cost||Build Time||XP||Animal 4 Cost||Animal 5 Cost||Animal 6 Cost|
|Chicken Coop 1||5||200||1h||13xp||90||120||150|
|Chicken Coop 2||24||3,000||1d4h||128xp||540||600||660|
|Chicken Coop 3||39||15,000||1d16h||623xp||2,250||2,400||2,550|
|Sheep Farm 1||10||600||4h||29xp||180||240||300|
|Sheep Farm 2||31||8,000||1d10h||335xp||1,080||1,200||1,320|
|Pig Farm 1||42||12,000||1d19h||500xp||2,100||2,800||3,500|
|Pig Farm 2||54||35,000||2d9h||1448xp||12,600||14,000||15,400|
|Duck Feeder 1 💧||48||14,500||1d21h||603xp||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Duck Feeder 2 💧||73||140,000||3d5h||5780xp||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Otter Pond 💧||58||24,000||2d12h||958xp||16,000||30,000||n/a|
|General table information can be found here|
|Is something missing? Noticed a mistake? You are welcome to comment and edit pages.|
You can visit the Community Portal to learn how to contribute. Your help is appreciated!
|Houses | Community Buildings | Factories | Farm Buildings | Decorations | Special Buildings|