- Note that progress of the levels you complete will be saved for the next renovation event.
Match-2 Levels are a special mini game you can play during renovation events.
- Your progress in the Match-2 mini games will be saved for the next renovation event.
- Beat Match-2 levels using lives to earn renovation tickets
- A level can have up to 3 level goals. Use special boosters and power-ups to finish levels faster
- Normal Levels give you 50
- Hard Levels give you 75
- Super-Hard Levels give you 100
- When you finished a level, you will get 1 every remaining power-up and remaining move
Here are the list of elements you will find when playing the Match-2 Levels.
|1||Paper Cups||Make matches next to the paper cups to remove them.|
|2||Toys||Remove pieces under the toys to collect them at the bottom of the field.|
|Make matches to remove sand from these Hourglasses to collect them.|
|4||Box||Make matches next to boxes to remove them.|
|Make matches next to the camera to get photos|
|6||Bubbles||Make matches with bubbles to pop them|
|7||Raccoons||Baskets with raccoons shift to the nearby basket if you make a match near it. Remove all the adjacent baskets to collect them|
|8||Light Bulbs||Make two matches next to light bulbs to break them|
|9||Bubble Gum||Make matches next to the Bubble Gum to remove. If you don't make a match near any Bubble gum it spreads to one more tile per match.|
|10||Donuts||Make matches next to the Box of Donuts to collect them.|
|11||Colored Paper Cup||Make matches next to the colored cup with a piece of the corresponding color to remove them.|
|12||Vases||Explode power-ups next to the vases to remove them. Matches won't remove vases.|
|13||Water Rockets||Make pieces of the corresponding color to charge the water rocket. The water rocket all obstacles in row or column.|
|14||Chains||Make matches next to chains to remove them. Chains don't cover pieces.|
|15||Colored Boxes||Make pieces of the corresponding color next to colored boxes to remove them.|
|Make a match next to the ring box twice in a row to collect a ring. If you don't make a second match the ring box will close|
|17||Ducks and Duck Pools||Match pieces of suitable colors next to Duck Pools to collect Ducks|
|18||Roller Shutters||Match a certain number of colored pieces to remove Rolling Shutters|
|19||Bubble Machine||Make matches next to the machine to get bubbles.|
|20||Light Bulb Testers||Make matches next to light bulb teasers to unscrew light bulbs|
|21||Popcorn Maker||Make matches next to popcorn maker to make popcorn and remove all the pieces and clear one layer of obstacles from the field.|
|22||Mystery Barrel||Match pieces of the corresponding color next to a Mystery Barrel to get a random power-up on the field.|
|23||Diamonds||Make matches next to open safes to collect diamonds.|
|24||Turtle Eggs||Make several matches next to eggs to collect turtles.|
All power-ups can be bought with T-cash.
- Power-ups can only be activated or used before starting a level.
|Rocket||Activates a Rocket at a random place||15|
|Bomb||Activates a Bomb at a random place||21|
|Bucket of Candy||Activates a Bucket of Candy at a random place||30|
- Super Power-ups can only be activated while playing a level.
|Dart||Removes a Piece without using a move||36|
|Broom||Removes all the Pieces in a row ←→||48|
|Kettlebell||Removes all the Pieces in a column ↑↓||54|
When you lose a life, life is refilled every 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can buy lives.
- Points have increased on 9th September 2021
Rewards are given at fixed points during the room renovation event.
awarded after additional 7
awarded after additional 17
|x1 or x3||x1 Booster||At the end of this stage, the unfinished room will be available in your Town Hall Locations tab.|
awarded after additional 31
|x30||x1 Coupon||Profile Pictures||Event Decoration|
To see the information for the renovations in the past, see these pages:
- Hammer Time Event/1: April 23, 2020 (Mayor's Office) (Road Plotting)
- Hammer Time Event/2: July 24, 2020 (Mayor's Perfect Bungalow) (Road Plotting)
- Hammer Time Event/3: October 22, 2020 (Emma's Castle) (Match-2)
- Surprise for Santa Event: December 17, 2020 (Santa’s Workshop) (Snow Ride)
- Movie Night Event: January 28, 2021 (Open Air Cinema) (Match-2)
- New Lease on Life Event/1: April 15, 2021 (Lake House) (Match-2)
- New Lease on Life Event/2: May 6, 2021 (Town Fair) (Match-2)
- Save the Date Event: July 29, 2021 (Match-2)
- Fintastic Weekend: September 6, 2021 (Match-2)