Please note: Rewards may be updated during game play. Shown below are possible rewards; keeping in mind that prizes can vary among players and town levels. Points and Rewards shown are for Windows, Mac, and Mobile versions.
- Check the Comments section below for additional information.
- Possible boosters to help are Busy Trade and Record Demand.
|2.||10-71||Slab, Glass or Brick||2|
|4.||20-125||Dynamite, TNT or Pick||4|
|5.||25-155||Hammer, Nail or Paint||1|
|7.||30-180||Active Co-operation Booster||1|
|10.||45-285||Busy Trade Booster||1|
|11.||45-330|| Load Coupon
or Epic Deck x1
|5 or 1|
|12.||60-440||Hammer, Nail or Paint||4|
|13.||50-380||Rich Fields Booster||1|
|14.||70-530||Factory Upgrade Coupon||1|
- December 28, 2020
- March 8, 2021
- March 22, 2021
- April 5, 2021
- April 19, 2021
- May 3, 2021
- May 18, 2021
- May 31, 2021 ~ Note: You can earn points from sending ships only after updating to v8.3
- June 14, 2021
- June 28, 2021
- July 20, 2021
- August 2, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- October 25, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- December 20, 2021
- January 17, 2022
Previous Event History
Previous Event Versions
- Perhaps there was two "versions" of this event held at the same time.
- One group was a test group, who played for 200 T-cash. Points collected for sending helicopter +1, ship +2, train +3, fully loaded plane +10.
- The other group played for 1000 T-cash. Points collected for sending helicopter +1, train +3, fully loaded plane +10.
- Ships were not being counted for some; for other lucky players, ships were being counted.
- The Grand Prize was either 200 T-cash or--for the luckiest players--1000 T-cash.
|Contributions to the Township Wiki|
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers.
This Wiki and Discussions are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties.
The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players.
Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.
|Is something missing? Noticed a mistake? You are welcome to comment and edit pages.|
You can visit the Community Portal to learn how to contribute. Your help is appreciated!