This themed event was held during the Spooky Halloween Event.
- This event is similar to Jungle Quest Event
- Reach the heart of the jungle by connecting bridges to the pillars. Earn chests, use boosters and overcome obstacles to collect stars. You will get bonus stars if you build the bridges of a correct width and reach the jungle.
- Build a bridge the perfect length on your first try.
- Hit the center of the pillar - that gets you twice as many stars. The middle part of all the upcoming pillars will expand, making them easier targets. When you miss one it will return to normal.
- You need Lives to play. One (1) Life refills automatically every 20 minutes. You are able to continue to play until you lose a life.
- Collect event points to complete stages and win the grand prize.
Increases the number of stars you collect for several seconds.
A special booster helps you in getting the exact measure to build the perfect bridge, for a few seconds only though.
- Win Streak (Test Group*): Beat levels consecutively to get 1.5, 2 or 3 times the stars you earned per level
|Expand or collapse event guide images|
|*Only for a test group|
- Mini events involving driving, so only Jungle Quest and Need for Seeds, give players an advantage by using 'Lucky Towns'.
- A Lucky Town is a Town that gives you an easier game-play.
- In Jungle Quest the pillars are closer together, do not move, you have 2 double point boosters and a free chest of T-cash or construction materials.
- In Need for Seeds you get single lanes to cross and also a free chest of T-Cash or construction materials.
- Lucky Towns can be found in your own Co-op, on the World Summit of the Regatta or on the World Summit of the Airport, Visit a Lucky Town before and after playing the minigame to get an easy route, two boosters and a free chest.
- All other mini-events have no Lucky Towns.
Personal Event Goal
- Earn stars to get rewards and get the grand prize
- After winning decoration you can keep earning stars to win the next grand prize- 200-Tcash
- Check the Comments section below for additional information.
Please note: Rewards and points required vary among players based on their test group.
|1.||30||500 to 5,000||Coins|
|2.||120/ 220||x3||Tape Measure|
|4.||200/ 380||1,500 to 11,000||Coins|
|5.||320/ 600||x1||Hammer, Nail or Paint|
|7.||360/ 680||2,500 to 17,000||Coins|
|8.||980/ 520||x5||Tape Measure|
|9.||400/ 750||x2||Hammer, Nail or Paint|
|10.||1100/ 1050||3,500 to 23,000||Coins|
|11.||1350/ 1300||x5||Load Coupon|
|12.||1200/ 1100||x3||Hammer, Nail or Paint|
|13.||1450/ 1350||4,500 to 29,000||Coins|
|14.||1850/ 1750||x7||Load Coupon|
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
Note on prizes for especially low or high level players (tap "Expand to view"):
You may get slightly different prizes depending on what is (still) available in your town and your level. Prizes known to be substituted include gems, boosters, zoo card packs, train/factory/island upgrade coupons, land expansion coupons. The substitute prize is usually either T-cash or building/expansion materials. For example lower level players who haven't restored the airport, yet, will receive building/expansion materials instead of gems. Lower level players who don't have many animals might also get boosters or materials instead of zoo decks. High level players with all zoo animals will receive boosters or upgrade coupons.
If profile pictures are repeated, players who already have the profile picture may receive more T-cash instead.
The amount of coins for the lower ranks depend on the town level and range from 270/220/45 coins for lowest levels to 6 000/5 500/1 000 for levels 100 and higher.
|Place № and Title||Rewards||Reward 1||Reward 2||Profile Picture|
||• 50 T-cash
• 1 Coupon
• Profile Picture
|• 30 T-cash
• 1 Booster
• Profile Picture
|• 2 Load Coupons
• 1 Zoo Deck or
|Zoo Deck or
|• 2 Construction Materials
• Construction Materials or
|Zoo Deck or
- September 30, 2021 (4 days)
- October 11, 2021 (3 days)