|Regular: Aerial Challenge | Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Snow Ride | Sport Fishing | Sweet Week/Italian Week/Fastfood Stars | Tropical Blends | Underwater Adventure|
Seasonal: Blossoming Boulevards | Christmas | Easter | Halloween | Lantern Festival
Mayors' Competition: Advanced Agriculture | Industrial Boom | Mine Time | Transport Magnate
Special: Cash Splash | Hammer Time | Professor's Experiments
Hammer Time Event
Jul 24 ~ Aug 2, 2020
- Tap the event center to start renovation
- Tap the bottom icon
- Now drag it to the indicated place to complete the action
- You get 1 fuel every 5 minutes as long as your fuel quantity is below 25. You can also receive fuel from gifts and from the House of Luck.
- Pay 5 fuel to start playing the mini game, which is same as the one in Jungle Quest Event. You can get 1 ticket for connecting two pillars, or get 2 when you land on the middle target area of a pillar.
- If you reach the designer studio, you get bonus tickets.
- Use the tickets earned to renovate your room.
Mini Game Boosters and Bonuses Edit
|1||Tape Measure||It will help you build the perfect bridge|
|2||Double Tickets||Helps you earn twice the number of
tickets while building roads
|3||Chests||Earn Rewards and in game currencies.|
Mayor's Perfect Bungalow RenovationsEdit
29 renovations are required to renovate Mayor's Perfect Bungalow. Each of them requires certain tickets.
To see renovation about mayor's office (April 2020), go to this page.
|Number||Renovation Item||Tickets Required||Design Choice|
(Mobile: Tap here
to see colours)
|10||Desk and Chair||110|| |
|23||Books and Souvenirs||240|
Rewards will vary if you have collected all of the zoo animals or completed all of the land expansions.
|1||10||2 load coupons|
|2||20||Rare Deck (20 cards)|
High Speed Production
Profile Pic 200
Town Expansion Coupon
- When you buy the last upgrade, the event ends for you and all your tickets and measuring tapes are traded for coins, so try to wait as much as you can to buy the last upgrade, and collect as many tickets as you can.
- The path of bridges you will have to lay down is determined by the date, the last town you have visited, and the number of plays you have made on the event since your last visit to another town (i.e.: if you visit someone else's town, and then play a round in the event, then go back to visit that person's town and play a second round in the event, then the second path of bridges you will have to construct will be the same as the first one, provided that the date doesn't change in between rounds). *Does not apply to visiting Ernie.
- The rewards and bonuses are also determined by the same factors as the path of bridges.
- The number of bridges to construct is between 8 and 17.
- Some paths of bridges have all short bridges and no moving islands.
- You can find a neighbour that has a "free-to-open" chest right after the first bridge.
- There is no possibility to get more than one chest on a single round.
- There is no possibility to get more than two "2x tickets" bonuses on a single round.
- Prizes in chests vary, but even $3 chests are worth opening (the worst prizes are tape measures and tickets; the best ones are 6TCash and barn tools).
- The amount of fuel you can buy with TCash depends on how much fuel you have stocked (the less fuel you have, the more you are offered).
- From the three amounts of fuel you get offered, the highest amount is the most convenient and the best rate you can get is 11 units of fuel for 25TCash.
You can view decorations available in this event in 2020 Decorations page.