|Contributions to the Township Wiki
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers. This Wiki and its Forum are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties. The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players. Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.
|This page may contain information from a previous version of the event, i.e. the rewards.|
😊 Thank you to the players who are updating this page while the event is on
|This page is a placeholder for the next event|
|Expand the table if you would like to see the event guide.|
If applicable, at the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message that the temporary event goods are sold from your barn, and advises the fee amount .
All powerups can be bought with T-cash.
|Rocket||Activates a rocket at a random place||15|
|Bomb||Activates a bomb at a random place||21|
|Fireworks||Activates a firework at a random place||30|
|Hammer||Tap a piece to remove it along with the pieces on each side||15|
|Tractor||Tap any piece to remove all the pieces in that row||21|
|Plane||Tap any piece to remove the pieces in that column||30|
|Magnet||Tap any piece to remove all the pieces of that color||30|
When you lose a life, life is refilled every 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can buy lives.
- Color Splash Event may be a similar event.
- If you see a board you don't like, just exit (press the cross in the top right corner), you won't lose a life. Do that until you see a nice board where there are enough elements you can match.
- Concentrate on the goal. For example, if the goal is tiles, ignore sludge/slime.
- Take your time and strategize. Making bombs is a good move. Combining bombs is even better.
- If you are able to - removing all slime stops it growing.
Open Air Cinema Renovations
You will need 3700 tickets to finish this event and fill the room with 27 items.
Event room has 27 items you can complete during the course of events. Rewards are given at fix points during your room renovation.
awarded after 7
awarded after additional 9
awarded after additional 11
To see the information for the renovations in the past, see these pages:
- Hammer Time Event/1: April 23, 2020 (Mayor's Office) (Road Plotting)
- Hammer Time Event/2: July 24, 2020 (Mayor's Perfect Bungalow) (Road Plotting)
- Hammer Time Event/3: October 22, 2020 (Emma's Castle) (Blast-2)
- Surprise for Santa Event: December 17, 2020 (Santa’s Workshop) (Snow Ride)
- Movie Night Event: January 28, 2021 (Open Air Cinema) (Blast-2)
- New Lease on Life Event: April 15, 2021 (Lake House) (Blast-2)
In regards to the "comments" section below, these comments relate to a specific Hammer Time Event, and not necessarily the current event that is on.
|Community: Aerial Challenge | Blossoming Boulevards | Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Fast Food Stars | Italian Week | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Rev and Ride | Snow Ride | Sport Fishing | Sweet Week | Tropical Blends | Underwater Adventure|
Mayors' Competition: Advanced Agriculture | Industrial Boom | Mine Time | Transport Magnate
Mayors' Event: Big Screen Adventure | Disco Fever | Great Freight | New Lease on Life | Pirate Treasure | Reward Route | Ruler of the Mine | Super Farmer | Treasure Mine
Seasonal: Lantern Festival | Valentine's Day | Easter | Halloween | Christmas