Hammer Time Event/3 Emma's Castle
Oct 22 ~ Oct 31, 2020
- Tap the event center to start the renovation.
- Tap the bottom icon.
- Now drag it to the indicated place to complete the action.
- You get 1 heart (life) every 20 minutes as long as your heart quantity is below 5.
- Play the mini game. You can get varying amounts of tickets for completing levels.
- You can get bonus tickets if you complete the level with moves remaining.
- Use the tickets earned to renovate your room.
- It often helps to focus on making long chains of color to create boosters as you play, especially if two boosters are touching. Playing that combo causes power to clear part or all of the board at once.
- Get bonuses and boosters from daily gift balloons from friends, the daily gift the game gives you, House of Luck, gold treasure balloons, and mine chests. You can also buy them with Town Cash. You'll need them!
- Some levels are marked as hard, but some easy ones can seem nearly impossible in the number of moves given. Very, very hard.
- You can spend Town Cash to keep going when you run out of moves, and you can use boosters, or you can keep trying until you get lucky enough to make it through.
Mini Game Boosters and Bonuses
|1||Rocket||Clears one row or column|
|2||Bomb||Removes the surrounding pieces|
|3||Fireworks||Removes all pieces of its color.|
|4||Magic Wand||Tap a piece to remove it along with the pieces on each side.|
|5||Hat||Tap a piece to clear the entire row.|
|6||Broom||Tap a piece to clear the entire column.|
|7||Crystal Ball||Removes all the pieces of the chosen color.|
Emma's Castle Renovations
48 renovations are required to renovate Emma's Castle. Each of them requires certain tickets.
To see renovation about mayor's office (April 2020), go to this page.
Rewards will vary if you have collected all of the zoo animals or completed all of the land expansions.
2 red paint
|2||28||Rare Deck (20 cards)
Profile Pic 192
Town Expansion Coupon
- When you buy the last upgrade, the event ends for you and all your boosters are traded for coins, so try to wait as much as you can to buy the last upgrade, and collect as many tickets as you can.
- If the concept of the game looks weird, you can try to practice it in the game Toon Blast
- If you get a board that doesn't look doable, go out, you won't lose a life. You need to go out before making the first move, if you make a move, you will lose a life.
To see the information for the renovations in the past, see these pages:
- Hammer Time Event/1: April 23, 2020 (Mayor's Office) (Road Plotting)
- Hammer Time Event/2: July 24, 2020 (Mayor's Perfect Bungalow) (Road Plotting)
- Hammer Time Event/3: October 22, 2020 (Emma's Castle) (Match-2)