The House of Luck or HoL is the first special building for you to win valuable prizes.
When you have 5 clovers, you can visit the House of Luck and play or you can save them and play many games at once. It's recommended to have at least 30 clovers to complete the Regatta task instantly.
The maximum amount of clovers you can save in the House of Luck is 50. (10 games). The City Hall can hold an additional 100 thank you letters/clovers.
There are 6 ways to earn clovers in-game:
- Help a friend fill plane, train, zoo, and helicopter (if is available), for which you'll receive a thank you letter and 1 clover (2 when is available) at your City Hall.
- Filling plane crates, you will receive clover immediately.
- Filling train carts/zoo orders/helicopter, you will receive clover when the friend taps your picture on the crate/cart you helped fill.
- Asking for help to fill crates will make it easier for you and help others earn clovers
- Clovers can occasionally be given as a daily login rewards (up to 3 clovers)
- Gain xp to get experience chests. They may give you 3 clovers.
- Tap on blue gift balloons, which sometimes contain clovers. You can send 5 gift balloons maximum per day, which may award the recipient with clovers.
- Buy them with Township cash (1 clover=1 Tcash)
- You can fill goods requests from your Co-op.
- You can receive up to 2 clovers from helping fill a single request.
- Requesting goods frequently gives more opportunities for co-op members to receive clovers.
- There is a daily limit (every 24 hours) of 5 clovers you can get when helping fill co-op requests.
- After that you'll only get coins and XP, so give others an opportunity to help.
Note: 150 clovers maximum can be stored (50 at the House of Luck, 100 in the letter box). If you have 100 letters, additional letters will be stored as clovers in the HoL. Make sure the HoL isn't full or the clovers will be lost. If you receive a clover from helping fill a co-op request and the HoL has 50 clovers it will also be lost.
Playing AT the House of LuckEdit
- To play a game in the House of Luck it costs 5 clovers, or 5 Tcash (1 Tcash per clover) for each turn.
- You can choose 1 mystery chest out of 9 and receive the prize in that chest.
Note: It's better to spend Tcash on market boxes or hiring Raja than spending it in the HoL. It's more likely to cost you hundreds or thousands of Tcash trying to get the 20 Tcash jackpot from the HoL.
House Of Luck TIps EditHere are some tips by Township on how to work in the House of Luck
Available prizes are assigned according to 3 categories.
- 3 of the chests must contain either:
- farm products (1 chest max.)
- factory products (3 chests max.)
- island goods (2 chests max.)
- special event products (2 chests max.; 1 chest min. and only during events)
- special event items (fuel for the "aerial challenge", rockets for the "blossoming boulevards", etc.) (always 1 chest and only during events)
- 2 of the chests must contain either:
- mine tools (2 chests max.)
- mineral ores (2 chests max.)
- ingots (2 chests max.)
- building materials (2 chests max.)
- barn tools (2 chests max.)
- expansion tools (2 chests max.)
- The remaining 4 chests are assigned one to each of the following prizes:
- 2 to 4Tchash
- 8 to 20TCash