|Contributions to the Township Wiki|
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers.
This Wiki and Discussions are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties.
The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players.
Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.
Italian Week Event
May 30 ~ June 6, 2020
- Mobile users can have a better page quality by using this link.
- This event was first held at July 6 ~ July 16, 2018. You can see the event rewards in 2018 here.
- Mini game similar to Sweet Week Event or Fast Food Stars Event.
Italian Week Event Introduction
Become the best restauranteur! Fill as many orders as you can before the tournament ends to get top prizes.
|It's time to open an Italian restaurant! Gastone, would you mind sharing one of your recipes? Your cooking skills are legendary!|
|There is only one recipe–inspiration and the very best ingredients. I'll gladly help you collect the perfect amount of both!|
|The restaurant is definitely going to be a success now! It's time to open its doors to the public!|
Italian Week Tips
- Always have a drinks ready, refill products, and put meat on the grill as soon as possible.
- Trash and re-fill anything with 1 unit remaining in-between orders to save time.
- If a customer orders 2 items you can serve them 1 that is ready to increase their mood.
- The faster you serve customers, the more customers you will be able to take orders from.
- Initially there is a maximum of 9 customers per round, but you can upgrade the amount of customers to a max of 12.
- The better a customer's mood, the more points and kitchen upgrade coupons you will earn.
- You can earn up to 13 points with max upgrades if a customer's mood is full when served.
- Earning 1★ gives +5 coupons, 2★ gives +10 coupons, and 3★ gives +20 coupons.
Italian Week Goods
Helicopter orders and making supplies at the supply factory requires all kinds of regular goods based on your town level as well as special event goods, so you should prepare them.
|Supply Pack||8||Variable||Supply Factory||30m||/||/||/||/|
|Tablecloth||10||5 cotton||Textile Factory||1h15m||24xp||224 coins||12||3|
|Chef's Hat||14||3 cotton fabric||Tailor Shop||1h30m||60xp||417 coins||9|
|Cookbook||18||2 paper||Paper Factory||45m||20xp||230 coins||12|
|Spatula||34||2 plastic||Plastics Factory||1h30m||75xp||300 coins||9|
Ingredients and Recipes
- Pappardelle unlocks in the 2nd game, spaghetti unlocks by default, fettuccine unlocks in the 5th game.
- Base of dish
- Can be flavored with main dish, vegetable and/or sauce. You get more coupons and points if more items are put in it.
- Fish unlocks by default, shrimp unlocks in the 2nd game, bacon unlocks in the 5th game.
- Can be added to pasta (with vegetable and/or sauce)
- Can be the base by flavoring with vegetable and/or sauce.
- They all unlock in the 3rd game.
- Can only be added to pasta or main dish. You can't put vegetable on an empty dish.
- One dish can contain 1-2 vegetable.
- They all unlock in the 4th game.
- Can only be added to pasta or main dish. You can't put sauce on an empty dish.
- No linkage with dishes above
- Unlocks by default
Complete complicated orders quickly to earn more points and upgrade coupons for the pasta house. Upgrades increase the efficiency of the restaurant, so you are better able to complete personal goals and to finish with a higher tournament score for better rewards.
Coupons Needed to Upgrade
|Description||U 1||U 2||U 3||U 4||U 5|
|1||Mushrooms, Greens, and Olives
+1 unit of mushrooms, greens, & olives in trays
|2||Bacon and Seafood
+1 unit of every product
+1 unit(s) of sauce
|Customers and Time|
Reduces juice squeezer time
Reduces Product refill time
Reduces Frying time
|8||Number of Customers
More customers per round
Increases points earned for orders
|Juice production time||4th||Customers seldom request juice.|
|Increase food quantities after each refills||3rd||There are many different ingredients, so you will need many coupons to upgrade each one. Upgrading the refill time can be better because it affects all the ingredients.|
|Refill and food frying time||1st||This is nearly all-inclusive, which can help serve customers' orders faster|
|Number of customers and points||2nd||Serving customers increases your tournament score, while points help complete personal goals. Upgrade depending on which you are optimizing for.|
Potential Upgrade Sequence
- Upgrade Frying Pan 1-2x, Points 1-2x, and Number of Customers 1-2x.
- Upgrade Product Refills 1-2x, Frying Pan 1-2x.
- Upgrade Number of Customers to Max, Frying Pan to Max.
- Upgrade Product Refills to Max, Points to Max.
- Alternate upgrades between Ingredients to Max.
- Lastly upgrade the Juice to Max.
|1st Goal||200 Points||• 3 Tcash|
|2nd Goal||400 Points||• 2 Brick
• Rare Deck (20 cards)
|3rd Goal||700 Points||• 2 Nail
• Dealer Coupon
|4th Goal||1100 Points||• Efficient Smelting Booster
• Epic Deck (40 cards)
|5th Goal||1800 Points||• Decoration
• Profile Pictures
• 12 Tcash
|Treasure Chest||?||Treasure Chest
+3 to 6 Tcash,
+2, 3, 6 Tools,
+2 to 4 Zoo Materials,
+2 Gold Ingots
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
- Serve all customers and upgrade number of customers to get a high score in tournament.
|1st||Culinarian-of-all-Trades||• 50 Tcash
• Epic Deck (50 Cards)
• Profile Picture
|2nd-3rd||Master of Flavor||• 30 Tcash
• Epic Deck (30 Cards)
• Profile Picture
|4th-7th||Renowned Restauranteur||• 2 Load Coupon
• Rare Deck (20 cards)
|8th-12th||Honorary Cook||• Construction Material
• Regular Deck (10 cards)
|13th-19th||Kitchen Manager||• Coins|
Italian Week Event Decorations
View all of them in Cooking Decorations page.
Previous Event Dates
- July 6, 2018
- May 30, 2020