Jewelry Store Goods
To know where the required goods are found or produced, tap the materials icon which you need. A link will redirect to the page where the information of the required goods are found.
Jewelry Store Basics
- Jewelry Store is the only factory where goods gives you T-cash in the Helipad.
- Jewelry Store goods are never seen in market boxes at city market, but can be brought from the Dealer.
- Jewelry Store goods can only be sell out through helipad, barn or be given to co-op members, but you are highly recommended not to sell it in barn/co-op chat for coins. They will never be required in Trains, Airplanes and the Zoo orders.
Jewelry Store Tips and Tricks
- Building the Jewelry Store isn't necessary because you need ores to produce ingots for upgrades at Academy of Industry. Not building the Jewelry Store will save 70,000 coins and some space in your town. Instead, you can hire the dealer in the City Market, and buy up-to 3 pieces of Jewelry by paying 1,400 to 5,700 Coins.
- However, if you use this trick, you can't upgrade Jewelry Store to get extra XP when selling out the goods through helipad.
- If you have already built it, you can use this factory to produce pearl choker and feather earrings because they need less ores and gives you 1 T-cash in some helicopter orders.
At level 40 orders will start to appear from Don Pacone at the Helipad who requests ingots and/or jewelry from you in exchange for 1 or 2 T-cash.
It's best to complete his order if he's offering at least 1 T-cash for 1 piece of jewelry. It's better to use ingots for upgrade factories instead of give away ores for 1 T-cash. At higher levels when you're nearly completed factories you can consider giving him ores. There are rare occasions though where he will ask for 1 earring or diadem for 2 T-cash. To get the mafia man to appear faster you can dump all helicopter orders or start filling orders. Make sure you dump him as soon as he pops up with an offer you don't like.
Is making Jewelry better than making Ingots?
Both Jewelry and Ingots give T-cash. But which is worth producing:
1) Cost Wise
Cost-wise making Jewelry is better than making Ingots
2) Time Wise
Time-wise also making Jewelry is better than making Ingots.
3) Selling in the Helipad
- The Helipad requests 1 to 2 pieces of Jewelry for 1 to 2 T-cash
- The Helipad request 2 to 4 Ingots for 1 to 2 T-cash
In the Helipad, selling Jewelry is better than selling Ingots.
|Factory | Bakery | Feed Mill | Dairy | Sugar | Textile | Tailor | Snack | Fast Food | Paper | Ice Cream | Pastry | Jam | Rubber | Plastic | Candy | Mexican | Furniture | Shoe | Jewelry | Asian | Grill | Perfume | Beverage | Hot Dog | Coffee | Down Feather | Doll | Kitchenware | Music | Tea | Bouquet | Italian | Festive|
|Houses | Community Buildings | Factories | Farm Buildings | Decorations | Special Buildings|