|This page may contain information from a previous version of the event, i.e. the rewards.|
😊 Thank you to the players who are updating this page while the event is on
Reach the heart of the jungle by connecting bridges to the pillars. Earn chests, use boosters and overcome obstacles to collect stars. You will get bonus stars if you build the bridges of a correct width and reach the jungle.
- Build a bridge the perfect length on your first try.
- Hit the center of the pillar - that gets you twice as many stars. The middle part of all the upcoming pillars will expand, making them easier targets. When you miss one it will return to normal.
Fuel or Hearts
- You need 5 fuel tokens to play one round. 1 token generates every 5 minutes. The maximum amount of tokens you can have is 25, so it takes a total of 125 minutes (2 hours and 5 minutes) for your tokens to be refilled completely.
- You can receive more tokens from such items as gift balloons from friends and the House of Luck, taking your total above 25.
- You need Lives to play. One (1) Life refills automatically every 20 minutes. You are able to continue to play until you lose a life.
Increases the number of stars you collect for several seconds.
A special booster helps you in getting the exact measure to build the perfect bridge, for a few seconds only though.
|Expand or collapse event guide images|
|*Does not apply to the final Jungle pillar.|
| Collect stars to spin the prize wheel once and win rewards.
The more you spin, the higher the quantities.
Tap the image or link to learn more about the reward.
End of Event
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message to purchase your remaining event fuel, and advises the fee amount .
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
Note on prizes for especially low or high level players (tap "Expand to view"):
You may get slightly different prizes depending on what is (still) available in your town and your level. Prizes known to be substituted include gems, boosters, zoo card packs, train/factory/island upgrade coupons, land expansion coupons. The substitute prize is usually either T-cash or building/expansion materials. For example lower level players who haven't restored the airport, yet, will receive building/expansion materials instead of gems. Lower level players who don't have many animals might also get boosters or materials instead of zoo decks. High level players with all zoo animals will receive boosters or upgrade coupons.
If profile pictures are repeated, players who already have the profile picture may receive more T-cash instead.
The amount of coins for the lower ranks depend on the town level and range from 270/220/45 coins for lowest levels to 6 000/5 500/1 000 for levels 100 and higher.
|Place № and Title||Rewards||Reward 1||Reward 2||Profile Picture|
Legend of the Jungle
|• 50 T-cash
• 1 Coupon
• Profile Picture
|• 30 T-cash
• 1 Booster
• Profile Picture
|• 2 Load Coupons
• 1 Zoo Deck or
|Zoo Deck or
|• 2 Construction Materials
• Construction Materials or
|Zoo Deck or
Jungle Quest Decorations
View the Jungle Quest Decorations
Previous Event Versions
- Produce Vehicle Fuel in the Fuel Factory.
Personal Event Goals
Complete your first personal goal to unlock the competition.
Personal Event Rewards
Collect stars while building bridges to earn valuable rewards. After the 5th stage the race continues and you will get new goals and random rewards as long as you go on. The number on the score board goes by the highest score you've ever had in one game, not your total points.
|1st Goal||500 Stars||• 3 Tcash|
|2nd Goal||1 000 Stars||• 1 Glass
• Rare Deck (20 Cards)
|3rd Goal||1 700 Stars||• 2 Load Coupons
• Favourable Voyage Booster
|4th Goal||2 600 Stars||• 3 Hammers
• Epic Deck (40 Cards)
|5th Goal||4 200 Stars||• Jungle Quest Decoration
• 12 Tcash
• Profile Picture
|Profile Picture||Jungle Quest Decoration|
|6th Goal+||400 Stars
• 3 to 6 Tcash,
• 2, 3, 6 Tools,
• 2 Gold Ingots, etc.
Temporary Event Goods
The fuel factory produces fuel which helps you in during the event. These are temporary event products produced in the Factories and Fields.
Common Goods: Kiwi, Jungle Map, Booster Drink, Mosquito Net
|Kiwi||Level 7||3 coins||25m||3xp||8 coins||Fields|
|Booster Drink||Level 7||1 sugar cane
|30m||20xp||47 coins||Sugar Factory|
|Mosquito Net||Level 31||2 silk
|1h15m||54xp||125 coins||Textile Factory|
|Jungle Map||Level 18||2 paper||45m||20xp||46 coins||Paper Factory|
- December 14, 2018 (Winter Edition, as Holiday Deliveries)
- May 6, 2019
- August 29, 2019
- April 23, 2020 (As a component of Hammer Time/1)
- July 24, 2020 (As a component of Hammer Time/2)
- December 4, 2020 (Winter Edition, as Holiday Deliveries)
- June 3, 2021
- July 5, 2021
- August 9, 2021 (Movie Edition)
- September 2, 2021 (Western Edition, as Canyon Quest)