- 1 Mine Information
- 2 Mine Goods
- 3 Mine Tile Types
- 4 Mining Strategy
- 5 Treasure Rooms
- 6 Obtaining Mining Tools
- 7 Message in a Bottle
The Mine can be restored with 3,000 coins at level 21. It takes 1 day and 6 hours to build. You will receive 128xp after completion.
You can move the Mine once it's been restored. In the Mine you will see dirt, stone and rocks together with picks, dynamite and TNT which you have received from your trains, zoo decks, or cash purchases.
Every artifact excavated in the mine brings you closer to completing a collection at the museum. You can only find three of each artifact and when you have one of each artifact you'll be rewarded with T-cash.
- 1 of each artifact in the collection = 4 or 5 T-cash
- 2 of each artifact in the collection = 7 T-cash
- 3 of each artifact in the collection = 10 T-cash (Complete Collection)
Ores, clay, gems, artifacts, messages in bottles, mining tools, and treasure rooms/chests.
- Ores can be turned into ingots in the Foundry and are very useful.
- Clay is used to create items for the Kitchenware Factory. (Available after level 78.)
- Gems that will be stored for you until you use them for buying boosters in the Laboratory and Decorations in your town
- Coins that is used to build factories, community building and houses
- Artifacts can also be found occasionally which you can view in the Museum.
|Bronze Ore||Used for other recipes. See below.||3xp||13||8|
|Silver Ore||Used for other recipes. See below.||4xp||13||6|
|Gold Ore||Used for other recipes. See below.||5xp||9||4|
|Platinum Ore||Used for other recipes. See below.||6xp||9||2|
|Clay||Used for other recipes. See below.
Mine with picks only.
Appears in the Mine starting from Level 58.
|Pick||Obtainable from trains,
completing zoo orders,
chests, House of Luck,
Dealer or purchase with T-cash.
|Artifacts||Will be placed in the Museum.
Starts appear after building the museum.
|Gems||Currency for special purchases.|
|Coins||Random amount of coins.|
(About 50-350 coins)
in a Bottle
|Random friends give you rewards.|
(1 T-cash, Mining Tools, Coins)
|Cash Chests||Costs 3 T-cash to open.|
Construction Materials, Zoo Cards etc.)
|Treasure Chests||Free to open (Max 2 in room).|
(Gems, T-cash, Tools, etc.)
Mine Goods in Other Recipes
- 2 for Modelling Clay in Plastics Factory
- 3 for Porcelain Doll in Doll Factory
- 1 for Face mask in Perfume Factory
- 2 for Cup in Kitchenware Factory
- 3 for Teapot in Kitchenware Factory
- 2 for Tea Ceremony Set in Kitchenware Factory
- 5 for Bronze Ingot in Foundry
- 5 for Floor Lamp in Furniture Factory
- 4 for Frying Pan in Kitchenware Factory
- 3 for Ukulele in Music Factory
- 6 for Saxophone in Music Factory
- 5 for Silver Ingot in Foundry
- 9 for Pendant in Jewelry Store
- 6 for Ring in Jewelry Store
- 2 for Pearl Choker in Jewelry Store
- 9 for Diadem in Jewelry Store
- 4 for Feather Earrings in Jewelry Store
- 7 for Cutlery in Kitchenware Factory
- 5 for Gold Ingot in Foundry
- 4 for Ring in Jewelry Store
- 11 for Earring in Jewelry Store
- 5 for Diadem in Jewelry Store
Inside the mine you will see a blue box called "Warehouse". Your ore will be stored in the warehouse where you can see how much of each type you have. You can sell your ore as well, but that's not a good idea. Your warehouse has unlimited storage. Once smelted into an ingot, however, the ingot is stored in the barn.
Ore is taken from the warehouse when smelting ingots in the Foundry. You need five ores to make an ingot.
Mine Tile Types
|Clay||Mining this gives you clay which is used to produce items in the Plastics Factory, Doll Factory, Perfume Factory and Kitchenware Factory.
Note: Only use picks to mine it because dynamite, TNT and explosive boxes will destroy it. Starts appearing from level 58.
|The clay will be lit up if you clear a tile near it. Be careful not to destroy it.|
|Dirt||Takes 1 hit to remove. Save Dynamite and TNT for stone. Sometimes dirt and stone contain ores, gems, dynamite, picks, etc.|
|Stone||Takes 2 hits from picks or dynamite to remove it.|
However TNT can remove stones in 1 hit.
|It's best to use TNT to clear areas with many stone tiles.|
||Can't be removed. Usually valuable goods can be found in areas with many rocks. Look for patterns and mine carefully to avoid wasting tools.|
|Explosive Box||It explodes if hit with any mining tool. It removes a big area of tiles around it, and can set off a chain reactions with other explosive boxes nearby.|
|Tips for Explosive Boxes||Explosive Box Range|
The ideal way would be to remove all tiles on your way down, so you don't miss any hidden treasures. However, tools are limited so you have to use tools effectively while mining. Also there are hidden holes which often hide mine goods. Another thing to note is anything that reaches the top of the mining screen that you've extracted will automatically be collected, so you don't have to worry about losing them. The Message in a Bottles do not automatically collect, you must select these to collect the reward.
Note: There's a new booster for the mine called 'See the Light' which makes ore and artifacts from the darkened areas in the mine visible. Save a lot of mining tools, so you can make the most of the booster.
|Tips for using Picks||Pick Preview|
|Picks remove 1 tile at a time.
|Tips for using Dynamite|
|Dynamite removes 1 row of tiles at a time.
|Tips for using TNT||Example using TNT|
|TNT removes a square of 3x3 tiles (8 tiles around it).
Here you can watch a short tutorial of how to work yourself through the mine using the different tools.
You will soon find your own strategy that works best for you.
A helpful Tutorial on Extracting Clay
Hiring Dealer for Ores
A great way to get ores is from hiring the dealer while he's on sale (72 Tcash for 10 Days).
- You can buy 13 bronze/silver ores or 9 gold/platinum ores every hour from the dealer.
- Search back and forth between 2 types of ore until you get either 9 or 13 of the ore you need.
- Using the dealer you might not even have to mine at all, unless you want artifacts or demand is of Mining Task in Regatta.
|Hidden Treasure Room|
|Revealed Treasure Room|
Obtaining Mining Tools
- Some trains return with a box containing a bunch of mining tools.
- Tools are found buried in the mine itself (in chests, bottles, and tiles).
- Winning tools by playing games using clovers at the House of Luck.
- Treasure chests found in your town or your friends', or pay an ingot to get a chest brought back by ships.
- You can win mining tools during Events or participate in regatta.
- You can always use Township Cash to buy tools with a discount at City Market, or in the mine using the original price below.
Mining Tool T-cash Costs
Message in a Bottle
While you are connected to Facebook in-game, the Message in a Bottle will appear from a random Facebook friend, rather than Old Jake.
|Special Building Navigation|
|Academy of Industry | Barn | City Market | Event Center | Foundry | House of Luck | Laboratory | Mine | Museum | Ships ||
Tool Exchange | Town Hall | Co-op | Regatta | Race of Champions | Yacht Club