- The event may last for 3 to 4 days.
- Ore Galore is a special offer that generally occurs during Mine Time for the last 1 day of the event.
- Spacious Railcars is a special offer that rarely occurs for 1-2 days during the Mine Time Event.
Complete your personal goal by earning the required points to compete against 29 same-level players to see who can excavate the longest distance in the Mine.
The players will be the same level as you when they join the tournament. All players will stay in this tournament group even if you or they level up.
- Save tools for one week or more before the event. Avoid regatta mining tasks and don't dig in the mine before the event.
- If you have very few tools, then you could use pickaxes to just dig straight down and ignore all the ore so that you can get a higher event score or use the See the Light laboratory booster to mine more efficiently.
- Buy pickaxes in the city market using T-cash, when available. You can also hire Raja, the market dealer, to buy 12-15 pickaxes every hour with coins. You can also purchase other mining tools.
- Ore Galore is an event that sometimes occurs along with Mine Time. With Ore Galore, you get twice as much ore when you extract ore from the mine. You can maximize the amount of ore you get during the tournament if you continue to gather tools and wait to start the Mine Time event until after Ore Galore starts.
- Use the empty spaces that go downwards in the mine shaft. Empty spaces give you depth and may save you the use of a tool.
- Hit explosive tiles in the mine to go down up to 3 levels. If one explosive tile rocks another explosive, the chain reaction might yield as many as 8-10 levels, depending on how many chained explosions occur.
You are welcome to add or comment if you find a tip.
- The Competition unlocks when you have completed your personal goals.
- Go to the Competition tab and compete against 29 players of the same level.
- If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
- For town levels above 100 you are grouped with players approx. +/- 10 levels.
- You may get slightly different prizes depending on what is (still) available in your town and your level. Prizes known to be substituted include gems, boosters, zoo decks, train/factory/island upgrade coupons, land expansion coupons. The substitute prize is usually either T-cash or building/expansion materials.
- For example lower level players who haven't restored the airport, yet, may receive building/expansion materials instead of gems.
- Lower level players who don't have many zoo animals might also get boosters or materials instead of zoo decks. Higher level players with all zoo animals may receive boosters/coupons or mining/barn equipment.
- If profile pictures are repeated, players who already have the profile picture may receive more T-cash instead. Not relevant for Mayor's Competitions ie Transport Magnate or Mine Time.
- The amount of coins for the lower ranks depend on the town level and range from 270/220/45 coins for lowest levels to 6000/5500/1000 for levels 100 and higher.
|Place № and Title||Rewards|
|10-30 Picks||5-15 Dynamite||5-10 TNT|
|Place № and Title||Rewards|
Fearless Treasure Hunter
|1 See the Light Booster||10 Bronze Ingots|
|5 Load Coupon||7 Bronze Ingots|
|5 Bricks||5 Bronze Ingots|
Ore Galore occurs during the Mine Time Event for 1 day, or 2 consecutive or separate days depending on the duration of the event.
These items appear in your game while this special offer is on:
- Save tools for one week or more before the event. Avoid regatta mining tasks to save your mining equipment and don't dig in the mine before the event.
- Have some ores uncollected. Once this special offer starts, collect them so you earn double.
- Use the See the Light Laboratory booster to mine more efficiently.
- Buy pickaxes in the City Market using T-cash, when available. You can also hire Raja, the market dealer, to buy 15 pickaxes every hour with coins. You can also purchase other mining tools.
- If you have too many ores waiting to be smelted at the Foundry, you can activate Efficient Smelting booster in Laboratory. Ingots take 50% less time to produce with booster.
- Ore Galore was a special offer first held on Feb 9, 2020. It was only held during the Mine Time Event since Apr 18, 2020, for 2 consecutive or separate days depends on the duration of the event mentioned.
- Apr 18-20, 2020 (during Mine Time Event Apr 18-21, 2020)
- Sep 4, and Sep 7, 2020 (during Mine Time Event Sep 3-8, 2020)
- Nov 3, and Nov 5, 2020 (during Mine Time Event Nov 2-6, 2020)
- UTC Jan 28, 2021 (1 day) in conjunction with Mine Time Event (3 days) and Treasure Mine Event (3 days).
- April 11, 2021 (1 day) in conjunction with Mine Time Event (April 8 for 4 days), Treasure Mine Event (April 9 for 3 days), and Ruler of the Mine Event (April 12 for 3 days). Players received 0-3 of these events only.
- June 06, 2021 (1 day) during Mine Time Event
- June 20, 2021 (1 day) during Mine Time Event
|Special Offer Navigation|
|Special Offer | Big Roll | Buy One, Get One Free | Ore Galore | Points Aplenty | Spacious Railcars|
- Mine Time Event was first held Sep 5 ~ 7, 2019 (3 days)
- Nov 15 ~ 18, 2019 (4 days)
- Dec 27 ~ 30, 2019 (4 days)
- Jan 31 ~ Feb 3, 2020 (4 days)
- Apr 18 ~ 21, 2020 (4 days) (Ore Galore Apr 18-20)
- Sep 3 ~ 8, 2020 (6 days) (Ore Galore Sep 4, 7)
- Nov 2 ~ 6, 2020 (5 days) (Ore Galore Nov 3, 5)
- Dec 14 ~ 17, 2020 (4 days) (no Ore Galore instead Spacious Railcars on Dec 17)
- Jan 4 ~ 7, 2021 (4 days), Ore Galore Jan 5 (1 day only)
- Jan 26 ~ 28, 2021 (3 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (3 days) and Ore Galore (1 day).
- Mar 19 ~ 21, 2021 (3 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (3 days), Ruler of the Mine Event (3 days) and Ore Galore (1 day). Players received 0-2 of these events only.
- Mar 26 ~ 28, 2021 (3 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (3 days), Ruler of the Mine Event (3 days) and Ore Galore (1 day). Players received 0-2 of these events only.
- April 8 ~ 11, 2021 (4 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (April 9 for 3 days), Ruler of the Mine Event (April 12 for 3 days) and Ore Galore (April 11 for 1 day). Players received 0-3 of these events only.
- May 7 ~ 10, 2021 (4 days)
- May 20, 2021
- June 3, 2021
- June 17, 2021 (4 days) with Ore Galore June 20,2021
- July 1, 2021 (4 days) with Ore Galore July 4,2021
- September 30, 2021 with Ore Galore October 3,2021
- October 28, 2021
- November 25, 2021 (4 days)
- December 23, 2021
- January 20, 2022 (4 days)
- March 17, 2022 (4 days)
- April 15, 2022 (4 days)
|Is something missing? Noticed a mistake? You are welcome to comment and edit pages.|
You can visit the Community Portal to learn how to contribute. Your help is appreciated!
|Contributions to the Township Wiki|
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers.
This Wiki and Discussions are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties.
The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players.
Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.