|Contributions to the Township Wiki
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers. This Wiki and its Forum are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties. The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players. Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki. 😀
The Mine Time Event occurs periodically and lasts for about 3-4 days.
- Ore Galore is a special offer that generally occurs during Mine Time for 2 consecutive or separate days.
- Spacious Railcars is a special offer that rarely occurs for 1-2 days during the Mine Time Event.
|Expand this table if you would like to see the event guide images|
Complete your personal goal by earning the required points to compete against 29 same-level players to see who can excavate the longest distance in the Mine.
The players will be the same level as you when they join the tournament. All players will stay in this tournament group even if you or they level up.
- Save tools for one week or more before the event. Avoid regatta mining tasks and don't dig in the mine before the event.
- If you have very few tools, then you could use pickaxes to just dig straight down and ignore all the ore so that you can get a higher event score or use the See the Light laboratory booster to mine more efficiently.
- Buy pickaxes in the city market using T-cash, when available. You can also hire Raja, the market dealer, to buy 12-15 pickaxes every hour with coins. You can also purchase other mining tools.
- Ore Galore is an event that sometimes occurs along with Mine Time. With Ore Galore, you get twice as much ore when you extract ore from the mine. You can maximize the amount of ore you get during the tournament if you continue to gather tools and wait to start the Mine Time event until after Ore Galore starts.
- Use the empty spaces that go downwards in the mine shaft. Empty spaces give you depth and may save you the use of a tool.
- Hit explosive tiles in the mine to go down up to 3 levels. If one explosive tile rocks another explosive, the chain reaction might yield as many as 8-10 levels, depending on how many chained explosions occur.
You are welcome to add or comment if you find a tip.
The tournament unlocks once you've completed your personal goal.
Go to the tournament icon/tab and compete against 29 same-level players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
Note on prizes for especially low or high level players (tap "Expand to view"):
You may get slightly different prizes depending on what is (still) available in your town and your level. Prizes known to be substituted include gems, boosters, zoo card packs, train/factory/island upgrade coupons, land expansion coupons. The substitute prize is usually either T-cash or building/expansion materials. For example lower level players who haven't restored the airport, yet, will receive building/expansion materials instead of gems. Lower level players who don't have many animals might also get boosters or materials instead of zoo decks. High level players with all zoo animals will receive boosters or upgrade coupons.
If profile pictures are repeated, players who already have the profile picture may receive more T-cash instead.
The amount of coins for the lower ranks depend on the town level and range from 270/220/45 coins for lowest levels to 6 000/5 500/1 000 for levels 100 and higher.
|Place № and Title||Rewards||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|• 10- 30 Picks
• 5-15 Dynamite
• 5-10 TNT
|Place № and Title||Rewards||Reward 1||Reward 2|
Fearless Treasure Hunter
|• 50 T-cash or 1 Booster
• 10 Bronze Ingots
|• 30 T-cash or 1 Load Coupon
• 7 Bronze Ingot
|• 5 Bricks
• 5 Bronze Ingot
|• 2 Nails
- Mine Time Event was first held Sep 5 ~ 7, 2019 (3 days)
- Nov 15 ~ 18, 2019 (4 days)
- Dec 27 ~ 30, 2019 (4 days)
- Jan 31 ~ Feb 3, 2020 (4 days)
- Apr 18 ~ 21, 2020 (4 days) (Ore Galore Apr 18-20)
- Sep 3 ~ 8, 2020 (6 days) (Ore Galore Sep 4, 7)
- Nov 2 ~ 6, 2020 (5 days) (Ore Galore Nov 3, 5)
- Dec 14 ~ 17, 2020 (4 days) (no Ore Galore instead Spacious Railcars on Dec 17)
- Jan 4 ~ 7, 2021 (4 days), Ore Galore Jan 5 (1 day only)
- UTC Jan 26 ~ 28, 2021 (3 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (3 days) and Ore Galore (1 day).
- Mar 19 ~ 21, 2021 (3 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (3 days), Ruler of the Mine Event (3 days) and Ore Galore (1 day). Players received 0-2 of these events only.
- Mar 26 ~ 28, 2021 (3 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (3 days), Ruler of the Mine Event (3 days) and Ore Galore (1 day). Players received 0-2 of these events only.
- April 8, 2021 (4 days) in conjunction with Treasure Mine Event (April 9 for 3 days), Ruler of the Mine Event (April 12 for 3 days) and Ore Galore (April 11 for 1 day). Players received 0-3 of these events only.
|Is something missing? Noticed a mistake? You are welcome to comment and edit pages.|
You can visit the Community Portal to learn how to contribute. Your help is appreciated!
|Community: Aerial Challenge | Blossoming Boulevards | Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Fast Food Stars | Italian Week | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Rev and Ride | Snow Ride | Sport Fishing | Sweet Week | Tropical Blends | Underwater Adventure|
Mayors' Competition: Advanced Agriculture | Industrial Boom | Mine Time | Transport Magnate
Mayors' Event: Big Screen Adventure | Disco Fever | Great Freight | New Lease on Life | Pirate Treasure | Reward Route | Ruler of the Mine | Super Farmer | Treasure Mine
Seasonal: Lantern Festival | Valentine's Day | Easter | Halloween | Christmas