Grow mushrooms with substrate produced at the Feed Mill. There is enough substrate in each bag for 3 mushrooms.
To grow mushrooms drag a sack of substrate from the bottom panel across all of them.
Mushroom Farm InformationEdit
The mushroom farm has 3 pots after buying it. You can buy 3 more with coins for a max of 6 pots in each farm. For more information on other animals including the cost and levels required you can visit Farm Buildings.
|Mushroom 4 Cost||Mushroom 5 Cost||Mushroom 6 Cost|
|Mushroom Farm 1||lvl 63||29,000||3d||1201 xp||5,700||7,600||9,500|
Mushroom Farm GoodsEdit
|General table information can be found here|
|lvl 63||Substrate x3||1 |
- 3 for Dried Mushrooms in Snack Factory
- 2 for Mushroom Turnover in Bakery
- 3 for Carmelized Mushrooms in Jam Factory
- 2 for Mushroom Salad in Asian Restaurant
- 2 for Roast Meat in Grill Factory
- 2 for Lasagna in Italian Restaurant
The laboratory booster Advanced Farming allows animals to produce twice as many goods for 2 days.
|Barn | Event Center | Houses | Community Buildings | Factories | Farm Buildings | Special Buildings|