|Farm Building Navigation|
|Feed Mill | Cowshed | Chicken Coop | Sheep Farm | Apiary | Pig Farm | Duck Feeder | Otter Pond|
Feed animals with feed produced at the Feed Mill. There's enough feed in each bag for 3 animals.
To feed the hungry animals drag a sack of feed from the bottom panel across all of them.
Pig Farm InformationEdit
The pig farm has 3 pigs after buying it. You can buy 3 more with coins for a max of 6 pigs in each farm. For more information on other animals including the cost and levels required you can visit Farm Buildings.
|Animal 4 Cost||Animal 5 Cost||Animal 6 Cost|
|Pig Farm 1||lvl 42||12,000||1d19h||?||2100||2400||3150|
|Pig Farm 2||lvl 54||35,000||2d9h||1448xp||12600||14000||15400|
The pig farm produces bacon. Max buildings: 2 (12 pigs).
Halloween Pig Farm
Preview of the Halloween themed pig farm.
Christmas Pig Farm
Preview of the Christmas themed pig farm.
Pig Farm GoodsEdit
|General table information can be found here|
|lvl 42||Bacon||1 pig feed||7h||14xp||32 coins|
- 2 for Glazed Bacon in Snack Factory
- 1 for Baked Potato in Fast Food Restaurant
- 2 for Burrito in Mexican Restaurant
- 1 for Bacon-wrapped Jalapeño Peppers in Mexican Restaurant
- 2 for Corn Soup in Mexican Restaurant
- 2 for Quiche in Grill Factory
- 2 for Bacon and Eggs in Grill Factory
- 2 for Rice Casserole in Grill Factory
- 1 for Hot Dog in Hot Dog Factory
- 2 for Corn Dog in Hot Dog Factory
- 2 for Coney Dog in Hot Dog Factory
The laboratory booster Advanced Farming allows animals to produce twice as many goods for 2 days.
|Barn | Houses | Factories | Community Buildings | Farm Buildings | Special Buildings|