Try your luck with the Pirate Treasure Event! This game is based on random selection. Take your pick from four cards and find the rewards. There is a black mark on one of the cards. If you pick it, you lose all your rewards! Don't worry - you can use T-cash to save them and keep playing!
You can stop playing and collect your rewards whenever you want! However, the longer you stay in the game, the more valuable the prizes you can get. Complete all the stages to get the bonus super prize!
You can see the probability of receiving rewards here. Pick a card and test your luck! 🍀
- Best of luck :)
- The T-cash amount to continue play is very high.
- The time to wait for the next round is very high.
- The chance of winning all the rewards without reviving using T-cash is approximately 1/4200, which is equal to (4*3^29)/(4^30)
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 12, 2021
- May 3, 2021
- May 31, 2021
- August 30, 2021
- October, 2021
- November 8, 2021
- November 29, 2021
- December 30, 2021
- January 17, 2022
- February 14, 2022
- March 21, 2022
- April 18, 2022
- May 9, 2022
- It is possible to get another free attempt at the time it ends. To do this, get ready on the event screen before it ends and when it is available for free, click play. You can technically have infinite attempts by staying on the event screen for as many days as you want.
- The time to wait for your next round was 24 hours.
- The game will let you continue for free after your first Black Mark card. If you are on a streak, keep it going! (This was only true of the first event).
|Contributions to the Township Wiki|
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers.
This Wiki and Discussions are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties.
The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players.
Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.
|Is something missing? Noticed a mistake? You are welcome to comment and edit pages.|
You can visit the Community Portal to learn how to contribute. Your help is appreciated!