Create any polls you like about Township!
This page was created to have fun, promote activity, learn to edit, and view different users opinions.
You can view more information on topics discussed in polls from the Wiki Content page.
How to Create a PollEdit
Creating a poll is very easy, and you can make your own by following these instructions:
Copy the following code below:
<poll> #. Enter your question here. Choice 1 Choice 2 etc. </poll>
- Click here to open the editor for this page. (or use the edit button in the top right)
- Click the Source tab at the top to switch to source mode and view/edit the pages code.
- Paste the copied code below the area it says Add new polls here in the Source tab.
- Enter the number and question for your poll where it says '#. Enter your question here.'
- Add choices under your question. Every choice should be on its own line.
- After adding the last choice, save it by pressing the Publish button in the top right.
- You have successfully added a new poll!
- To learn more about editing you can visit the Wiki-Help page here.
There are 48 polls in total. You're welcome to edit this page and add your own.
Note: The most recent polls will appear at the top, and you can update your vote(s) anytime!