|Hello there! I have some exciting news. I think I’ve found the answer to one of life’s biggest questions!|
|I just need to conduct a few experiments to test my hypothesis. Can you help me with that?|
|In exchange for your help, I’ll share some of my latest inventions that will help you develop your town.|
Professor Verne's experiments is a recurring special Township event, where you complete regular tasks to earn electric charge.
When you earn a certain amount of charge, you can get rewards.
You have to collect the rewards and perks after you gain enough to earn that reward or perk. They are not automatically added to your inventory.
Rewards last beyond the event and Perks expire at the conclusion of the event. You do not regain perks when a new event starts; a new event brings new rewards and perks.
Rewards include coins, Township cash, gems, materials, co-op chat stickers, skins, expansion coupons and many others.
From v7.8, some rewards are themed and safes are given with additional rewards if players have 3,350 or more. They can open unlimited safes but they need more to open them. All rewards in current and past events can be found in the reward tables below.
To get additional rewards and perks, you can also purchase the Gold Pass , using real money (typically about $4.99 Prices vary by country i.e $7.45AU).
Earned rewards and perks can be obtained by purchasing the Gold Pass at any point during the event.
You get the best value for your money by purchasing the Gold Pass at the beginning of the event because you will have the Perks for the longest period of time.
Gold Pass Gifts
A notification is posted in your co-op chat when you purchase a Gold Pass which allows 11 co-op members (not you) to claim a T-cash gift. This notification will remain in your co-op chat until all of the gifts are claimed, for a maximum of 7 days. It will move to the bottom of the co-op chat until it expires or all the gifts have been claimed.
If a co-op member purchases a Gold Pass you will have the opportunity to claim one of the 11 T-cash gifts in your co-op chat.
- Complete 5 Helicopter orders
- Send 1 Fully-Loaded Airplane
- Send 3 Trains
- Complete 3 Zoo Orders
- Send 2 Ships to the isles
- Produce and collect 1 to 4 units of a Factory Product
- Harvest 20 to 50 units of a crop
- Collect 5 to 15 units of a farm product
- Play at the House of Luck 3 times
- Use 3 to 15 units of required mining tools in the Mine
- Earn 7 Competition Points - Only during Mayor's Competitions
- Earn 100 Event Points - Only during Events
Ongoing tasks are released weekly. These are more complicated tasks which expire when the event ends. They give more points when they are released if the event is nearly ending. Press on an upcoming task to see when it unlocks.
- Harvest a certain number of Crops (increasing as your level increases from 600 +)
- Earn a certain number of Coins (amount depends on your level)
- Use 40+ Units of Cream to make other items
- Use 40+ Units of Butter to make other items
- Use 40+ Units of Cheese to make other items
- Use 40+ Units of Milk to make other items
- Feed 60+ Animals
- Collect 30+ Bricks from any source
- Complete 12-25 Zoo Orders (amount depends on your level)
- Feed 60 Animals
- Send 15 ships using Ingots
- Play 15-35 times at the House of Luck
- Spend 3000 coins at the market
- Use 30 Units of Syrup to make other items
- Share 50 goods at the co-op
- Excavate 300 units of ore in the Mine
- Upgrade the Barn x1
- Send 25 gifts to friends
- Send any combination of 75 Trains, Full Airplanes, Ships or Helicopters
- Smelt 35 Ingots
- Upgrade the Barn 2-4 times
- Help other players, in the Zoo, Airport and Train 100 Times
- Activate 10 Boosters at the lab
- Harvest 900 crops
- Collect 50+ Glass from any source
- Collect 50+ Red Paint from any source
- Open 15 Hot air balloon chests
All perks expire at the conclusion of an event. Perks vary by event. Current (with a icon) and previous (with a icon) perks for events are listed in the event reward tables.
|Spacious Barn||Increases Barn storage space ( % varies )
See additional notes below the table.
|+10% to +20%|
|Speedy Construction||Reduce construction time.
( % varies )
|-30% to -60%|
|Generous Customer||Gain more coins from customer orders.
( % varies )
|+10% to +40%|
|Airbonus||Get bonus chests (may contain coins, ingots, tools, building materials, etc.) for filling all crates in two cargo holds.|
|Conveyor Belt Master||Change the order of your production slots at your factories.|
|Materials request in the co-op chat||Possibility to make daily requests for materials and tools from co-op members.
Range: 1-2 depend on material.
|Generous Market||Market and Dealer have more goods for sale.|
|Rich Fields||Reduce crop growing times.
|-10% to -30%|
|Spacious Railcars||Train cars bring twice as many materials.
Starts with 1 car per train and increases
by 1 with each level.
|1 to 3|
|Double Luck||Receive twice as many clovers.
Clover storage increases from 50 to 100.
|Dear Dairy||Reduces Dairy Factory times.
|-15% to -50%|
|Flash Flight||Reduces plane return time.
|-20% to -60%|
|Helping Hands||Fill help requests by paying 1 T-cash.|
|Two Minutes||Complete anything early for free when there is only two minutes left (later for wheat and bread) for a product or crop to be finished.|
|Helicopter Help||Ask for help with 1 to 3 orders at the helicopter pad. Your friends can choose which to help in case the order requires 2 or more goods. You can immediately request help for a new one when the older one is fully helped, sent or dumped.||+1 to +3|
|Farm Bonus||Farms (i.e. animals and mushroom farm) produce goods faster.||-10% to -30%|
Regarding Spacious Barn - If you are over the capacity of your barn at the end of the event, your inventory remains in the barn. You won't be able to add any further items to your barn until you've used up or sold off enough inventory to have your barn below your normal capacity level. One option is to turn on the Generous Customer helicopter booster and complete helicopter orders.
Each professor's experiment follows a sequence of giving a helicopter, train or plane skin for gold pass players, and their station skins for all players. Skins change the appearance of your transport buildings and vehicles. More information is available on the Skins page.
Rewards and Perks for Each Event
Dec 2020 Rewards
To get all the rewards before it ends, you need to get 80 daily. Remember this means you need to complete pretty much every task (daily and weekly) to finish.
However, if the double point offer called High Voltage is introduced you might not choose to complete tasks until that day - then you won't have to do nearly as many tasks. Please note that the High Voltage offer may only be offered to a limited number of players.
To see professor's experiment event information in the past, see these pages.
- Professor's Experiments Event/1: November 2019
- Professor's Experiments Event/2: March 2020
- Professor's Experiments Event/3: May 2020
- Professor's Experiments Event/4: July 2020
- Professor's Experiments Event/5: October 2020
- Professor’s Experiments Event/6: December 2020