- You have to collect the rewards and perks after you gain enough to earn that reward or perk.
- They are not automatically added to your inventory.
- Rewards last beyond the event and Perks expire at the conclusion of the event.
- You do not regain perks when a new event starts; a new event brings new rewards and perks.
- Rewards include coins, T-cash, gems, construction materials, co-op chat stickers, skins, expansion coupons and lots more.
From v7.8, some rewards are themed (see Skins) and safes are given with additional rewards if players have 3,350 or more. They can open unlimited safes but they need more to open them.
All rewards in current and past events can be found in the rewards tables below.
|Expand the table if you would like to see the event guide.|
To receive additional rewards and perks, you can also purchase the Gold Pass , using real-world money (typically about $4.99. Prices vary by country i.e $7.99AUD).
Earned rewards and perks can be obtained by purchasing the Gold Pass at any point during the event.
- You get the best value for your money by purchasing the Gold Pass at the beginning of the event as you will be able to use the Perks for the longest period of time while the event is on.
Gold Pass Gifts in Co-op Chat
A notification is posted in your co-op chat when you purchase a Gold Pass which allows 11 co-op members (not you) to claim a T-cash gift. This notification will remain in your co-op chat, for a maximum of 7 days, until all of the gifts are claimed. The notifications will move to the bottom of the co-op chat until they expire or all the gifts have been claimed.
If a co-op member purchases a Gold Pass you will have the opportunity to claim one of the 11 T-cash gifts in your co-op chat.
There are 3 daily tasks each day. They give 10 and they expire after 24 hours. The daily tasks will be replaced with new daily tasks, even if they are not completed. The amount of activity to complete a task increases with your level in the game.
10 Task examples are:
- Complete 5 Helicopter orders
- Send 1 Fully-Loaded Airplane
- Send 3 Trains
- Complete 3 Zoo Orders
- Send 2 Ships to the isles
- Produce and collect 1 to 4 units of a Factory Product
- Harvest 20 to 50 units of a crop
- Collect 5 to 15 units of a farm product
- Play at the House of Luck 3 times
- Use 3 to 15 units of required mining tools in the Mine
- Earn 7 Competition Points - Only during Mayor's Competitions
- Earn 100/150 Event Points - Only during Events
Ongoing tasks are released weekly. These are more complicated tasks which expire when the event ends. They give more points when they are released if the event is nearly ending. Press on an upcoming task to see when it unlocks.
- Harvest a certain number of Crops (increasing as your level increases from 600 +)
- Earn a certain number of Coins (amount depends on your level)
- Use 40+ Units of Cream to make other items
- Use 40+ Units of Butter to make other items
- Use 40+ Units of Cheese to make other items
- Use 40+ Units of Milk to make other items
- Feed 60+ Animals
- Collect 30+ Bricks from any source
- Complete 12-25 Zoo Orders (amount depends on your level)
- Feed 60 Animals
- Send 15 ships using Ingots
- Play 15-35 times at the House of Luck
- Spend 3000/9600 coins at the City Market
- Use 30 Units of Syrup to make other items
- Share 50 goods at the co-op
- Excavate 300 units of ore in the Mine
- Upgrade the Barn x1/4 times
- Send 25 gifts to friends
- Open 6 Gold Hot Air Balloons
- Send any combination of 75/175 Trains, Full Airplanes, Ships or Helicopters
- Smelt 35 Ingots
- Upgrade the Barn 2-4 times
- Help other players, in the Zoo, Airport and Train 100 Times
- Activate 10 Boosters at the lab
- Harvest 900 crops
- Collect 50+ Glass from any source
- Collect 50+ Red Paint from any source
- Open 15 Hot air balloon chests
- All perks expire at the conclusion of an event.
- Perks will vary for each event.
Expand this area if you would like to see the types of perks that may be available in the event
|Airbonus||Get bonus chests (may contain coins, ingots, tools, building materials, etc.) for filling all crates in two cargo holds.|
|Conveyor Belt Master||Change the order of your production slots at your factories.|
|Dear Dairy||Reduces Dairy Factory times.
|-15% to -50%|
|Double Luck||Receive twice as many clovers.
Clover storage increases from 50 to 100.
|Farm Bonus||Farms (i.e. animals and mushroom farm) produce goods faster.||-10% to -30%|
|Flash Flight||Reduces plane return time.
|-20% to -60%|
|Generous Customer||Gain more coins from customer orders.
( % varies )
|+10% to +40%|
|Generous Market||Market and Dealer have more goods for sale.|
|Helicopter Help||Ask for help with 1 to 3 orders at the helicopter pad. Your friends can choose which to help in case the order requires 2 or more goods. You can immediately request help for a new one when the older one is fully helped, sent or dumped.||+1 to +3|
|Helping Hands||Fill help requests by paying 1 T-cash.|
|Material Request In Co-op||Possibility to make daily requests for materials and tools from co-op members.
Range: 1-2 depend on material.
|Rich Fields||Reduce crop growing times.
|-10% to -30%|
|Spacious Barn||Increases Barn storage space ( % varies )
See additional notes below the table.
|+10% to +20%|
|Spacious Railcars||Train cars bring twice as many materials.
Starts with 1 car per train and increases
by 1 with each level.
|1 to 3|
|Speedy Construction||Reduce construction time.
( % varies )
|-30% to -60%|
|Two Minutes||Complete anything early for free when there is only two minutes left (later for wheat and bread) for a product or crop to be finished.|
Regarding Spacious Barn - If you are over the capacity of your barn at the end of the event, your inventory remains in the barn. You won't be able to add any further items to your barn until you've used up or sold off enough inventory to have your barn below your normal capacity level. One option is to turn on the Generous Customer helicopter booster and complete helicopter orders.
Each professor's experiment follows a sequence of giving a helicopter, train or plane skin for gold pass players, and the station skins for all players. Skins change the appearance of your transport buildings and vehicles. More information is available on the Skins page.
Rewards and Perks for Each Event
To get all the rewards before it ends, you need to get 80 daily. Remember this means you need to complete pretty much every task (daily and weekly) to finish.
However, if the double point special offer called High Voltage is introduced you might choose to complete tasks from the day the special offer occurs - then you won't have to do nearly as many tasks. Please note that the High Voltage offer may only be offered to a limited number of players.
To see professor's experiment event information in the past, see these pages.
- Professor's Experiments Event/1: November 2019
- Professor's Experiments Event/2: March 2020
- Professor's Experiments Event/3: May 2020
- Professor's Experiments Event/4: July 2020
- Professor's Experiments Event/5: October 2020
- Professor's Experiments Event/6: December 2020
In regards to the "comments" section below, these comments relate to a specific Professor's Experiments Event, and not necessarily the current event that is on.