|Contributions to the Township Wiki|
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers.
This Wiki and Discussions are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties.
The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players.
Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.
Regatta Rewards Information
Chest Reward Information
At the end of each race, all participants will get rewards from the chests collected during that race.
Prizes in Regattas are given out once races are over and the results are finalized. You can collect your rewards in the relevant tab by tapping the Pier and opening the Regatta window. The more regatta points your co-op obtains, the more reward chests you will be able to open in the end (up to a maximum of 9 chests).
- You pick up chests floating in the water when your co-op reaches the score required.
- With fewer players racing you might not be able to earn a high enough score for all chests.
- Higher leagues offer better rewards and have lower point margins to obtain chests.
- All Rewards are given at once: Tap any chest to open them all.
- Drag your finger across the screen or simply tap it to store your prizes.
- You must claim all chest rewards or they will be forfeited when the next Regatta starts.
- Golden Sail Trophy: A trophy decoration for placing 1st in Golden League with your co-op.
Points per Chest
The points a co-op needs to reach each chest depends on the number of members set racing. Starting from a base value, each additional racer raises the amount of points for a chest by a certain value. Example: A solo racer needs 350 points to reach the second chest (base value). Two racers need 90 points more, 440 points in total. Three racers need another 90 points more and so on. The numbers are the same for all leagues.
The table below shows the points needed for each chest and racing co-op members. The first row shows the value added per chest for each new member. The last column shows the points for the last chest divided by the number of racers. For co-ops with 1-3 members set racing it is impossible to reach all chests.
|per member +||40||90||150||210||270||410||530||650||700|
|1||200||350||600||1,150||2,150||2,900||3,850||4,750||5,600||2,150 (5 chests)|
|2||240||440||750||1,360||2,420||3,310||4,380||5,400||6,300||1,655 (6 chests)|
|3||280||530||900||1,570||2,690||3,720||4,910||6,050||7,000||2,017 (8 chests)|
Chest Types & Rewards
There are 4 types of chests: Wooden Chests, Iron Chests, Golden Chests, and Precious Chests.
- From Wooden Chests to Precious Chests the quantity and quality of all rewards improve.
- Each race you can earn up to 9 chests depending on the final score your co-op reaches.
- There are 2 possibilities of chest rewards:
- 2 Wooden Chests + 2 Iron Chests + 5 Golden Chests (4 with a Precious Chest).
- 2 Wooden Chests + 3 Iron Chests + 4 Golden Chests (3 with a Precious Chest).
- If you are lucky one of the Golden Chests can be replaced with a rare Precious Chest.
- You can help by commenting or updating rewards you received in any of the 4 types of chests.
|Chest Type||Wooden Chest||Iron Chest||Golden Chest||Precious Chest|
|Glass||1 to 2||3 to 5||2 to 5||3 to 5|
|Hammer||1||4||2 to 7||5 to 9|
|Axe||1 to 2||2 to 3||3||3 to 5|
|Pick||6||5 to 13||8||7 to 10|
|Dynamite||2||3 to 4||5 to 7||10|
|TNT||2||3 to 4||5 to 7||10|
|Animal Decks||12 cards||18 cards||17 cards||?|
|Gold Ingot||-||-||3 to 4||?|
|Platinum Ingot||-||-||3 to 4||3|
|Tcash||-||-||1 to 2||5 to 6||5 to 9|
Despite chests, having rank 1-12 in the end of regattas gives position bonus rewards, the higher the better. Having rank 1-3 gives the best rewards.
- Faster than the wind (rank 1-3): 3 random chests + Token
- Steady Progress (rank 4-12): Coin Purse + Token
- Becalmed (rank 13-15): Nothing
The coins rewarded for positions 4-12 depend on the town level at race‘s end. Better positions and higher levels give more coins.
|Co-op | Regatta | Regatta Seasons | Regatta Rewards | Yacht Club | Interseasonal Regatta | Race of Champions | Yacht Club Decorations|