|Contributions to the Township Wiki
The Township Wiki is maintained and edited by players. We are all volunteers. This Wiki and its Forum are not affiliated with Playrix. Please be respectful to all parties. The Township Wiki grows due to the contributions and feedback from players. Thank you to the players and editors of this wiki.
|This page may contain information from a previous version of the event, i.e. the rewards.|
😊 Thank you to the players who are updating this page while the event is on
- You collect stars to be able to spin the Prize Wheel, and you travel (without falling) a distance indicated by markers to compete against other players. If you fall, you can pay T-cash to get up again and not lose your accumulated travelled distance.
- You can travel a maximum distance of 200 each try. If you make it to the end, you get the full amount of stars that you've gathered during the run, and 200 units of distance are added to your current travelled distance.
- Event score resets if you fall. Starts from zero again!
- Each time you fall on the track or quit before you reach the finish line, you lose a life. Lives refill automatically with time.
- You can accumulate as many lives as you want by adding to the 5 from daily login bonuses, balloons sent to your town by friends, or rewards from the House of Luck.
Collect Special Bonuses on the Course!
|Attracts stars and bonuses for several seconds|
|Time-limited protection from a collision with an obstacle|
|Doubles the number of stars you collect for several seconds|
When you lose a life, life is refilled every 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can buy lives.
| Collect stars to spin the prize wheel once and win rewards.
- The cost in stars to spin the Prize Wheel the first few times is, for example: 150, 500, 900, 1250, 1700, 2100, 2550 stars.
- The number of prizes in the wheel increases for subsequent spins, and it is dependent on the player's level (higher level means more prizes available, and thus less chance to get the few that are really sought after).
- The amounts of some of the prizes depends on the player's level (for example, the amount of coins).
- The amounts of some of the prizes increases for subsequent spins (for example, the amount of ingots).
The more you spin, the higher the quantities.
Tap the image or link to learn more about the reward.
End of Event
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message to purchase your remaining event fuel, and advises the fee amount .
Become the best snow course racer! Collect as many stars as you can before the tournament ends to get top prizes. The tournament unlocks once you've completed your first personal goal. Go to the Competition tab and compete against 29 real players. If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive special rewards. Go as far as you can without falling to set a record, this distance is your competition score.
Rewards vary based on factors such as your town level, whether you have collected all the zoo cards, or already have a profile picture.
|Place № and Title||Rewards||Reward 1||Reward 2||Profile Picture|
|• 50 T-cash
• 1 Epic Deck (50 Cards)
• Profile Picture
|• 30 T-cash
• 1 Epic Deck (30 Cards)
• Profile Picture
|• 2 Load Coupons
• 1 Rare Deck (20 cards)
|• 2 Construction Materials
• 1 Regular Deck (10 cards)
Back Flip Masters
Free Rider Favorites
- February 9, 2018
- June 15, 2018
- November 26, 2018
- July 18, 2019
- December 5, 2019
- July 9, 2020
- February 12, 2021
- March 2, 2021
Previous Event Versions
- Snow is produced automatically at the "Snow Track", at a rate of 1 snow every 5 minutes.
- The "Snow Track" only produces snow while you have less than 25 accumulated.
- You can accumulate as much snow as you want by adding to the 25 that are produced by the Snow Track, from daily login bonuses, balloons sent to your town by friends, or rewards from the House of Luck.
- It costs 5 snows to ride the snowboarding course. Collect stars by swiping up or down to move between lanes; jump over log or stump obstacles by tapping the screen.
- If you quit the race with the red cross in the upper right corner, you get only 30% of the stars that you had collected up to that point, but the full distance you've travelled is added to your current travelled distance and it does not reset to zero for the next try.
- If you fall and choose to quit the race, you get only 30% of the stars that you had collected up to that point, only the distance you had travelled up to the point where you fell is added to your current travelled distance for the mayor's competition, and your current travelled distance will reset to zero in your next try.
Previous Temporary Event Goods
A next to an item name indicates that it is not available in the current event. These items were used in the past and may be used again in the future.
|Level 8||-||5m||-||-||-||-||Racing Track|
|Jump Rope||Level 10||1
|30m||47xp||109 coins||9||2||Plastics Factory|
|Level 10||2||30m||16xp||37 coins||12||3||Textile Factory|
|1h15m||54xp||127 coins||9||3||Tailor Shop|
|Sports Drink||Level 17||1
|30m||25xp||59 coins||12||4||Sugar Factory|
|Pennant||Level 18||2||45m||15xp||36 coins||12||3||Paper Factory|
|Sports Jacket||Level 31||2||1h||9xp||22 coins||12||5||Tailor Shop|
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message that the temporary event goods are sold from your barn, and advises the fee amount .
|Community: Aerial Challenge | Blossoming Boulevards | Bubble Gum | Color Splash | Fast Food Stars | Italian Week | Jungle Quest | Need for Seeds | Rev and Ride | Snow Ride | Sport Fishing | Sweet Week | Tropical Blends | Underwater Adventure|
Mayors' Competition: Advanced Agriculture | Industrial Boom | Mine Time | Transport Magnate
Mayors' Event: Big Screen Adventure | Disco Fever | Great Freight | New Lease on Life | Pirate Treasure | Reward Route | Ruler of the Mine | Super Farmer | Treasure Mine
Seasonal: Lantern Festival | Valentine's Day | Easter | Halloween | Christmas