- You collect stars to be able to spin the Prize Wheel, and you travel (without falling) a distance indicated by markers to compete against other players. If you fall, you can pay T-cash to get up again and not lose your accumulated travelled distance.
- You can travel a maximum distance of 200 each try. If you make it to the end, you get the full amount of stars that you've gathered during the run, and 200 units of distance are added to your current travelled distance.
- Event score resets if you fall. Starts from zero again!
- Each time you fall on the track or quit before you reach the finish line, you lose a life. Lives refill automatically with time.
- You can accumulate as many Lives/Snow Flakes as you want by adding to the 5 from daily login bonuses, balloons sent to your town by friends, or rewards from the House of Luck.
Playing the Mini Game
- You need Lives to play. One (1) life refills automatically every 20 minutes, until you have 5.
- You can receive more lives from such items as Gift Balloons from friends and the House of Luck.
- You are able to continue to play until you lose a life. Alternatively, you can buy lives.
- Collect enough stars (event points) to begin competing against other players and to earn your Personal Goal rewards.
Collect Special Bonuses on the Course
|Attracts stars and bonuses for several seconds|
|Time-limited protection from a collision with an obstacle|
|Doubles the number of stars you collect for several seconds|
The type of event tasks included in the Seasonal Adventure event:
Personal Event Goals
Please note: Rewards are being updated during game play. Shown below are possible rewards; keep in mind that prizes can vary among players and town levels.
- Points and reward amounts are different for all town levels.
- Check the Comments section below for additional information.
- There may be a few versions of this event - with Win Streak and without Win Streak.
- Complete stage 1 to join into the Competition against other Mayors.
- The Competition unlocks when you have completed your personal goals.
- Go to the Competition tab and compete against 29 players of the same level.
- If you place in the top three by the end of the event, you will receive greater rewards.
- For town levels above 100 you are grouped with players approx. +/- 10 levels.
- You may get slightly different prizes depending on what is (still) available in your town and your level. Prizes known to be substituted include gems, boosters, zoo decks, train/factory/island upgrade coupons, land expansion coupons. The substitute prize is usually either T-cash or building/expansion materials.
- For example lower level players who haven't restored the airport, yet, may receive building/expansion materials instead of gems.
- Lower level players who don't have many zoo animals might also get boosters or materials instead of zoo decks. Higher level players with all zoo animals may receive boosters/coupons or mining/barn equipment.
- If profile pictures are repeated, players who already have the profile picture may receive more T-cash instead. Not relevant for Mayor's Competitions ie Transport Magnate or Mine Time.
- The amount of coins for the lower ranks depend on the town level and range from 270/220/45 coins for lowest levels to 6000/5500/1000 for levels 100 and higher.
|Position № and Title||Reward 1||Reward 2||Profile Picture|
|50 T-cash||1 Coupons|| |
Or 55 T-cash
if you have the event profile picture already
1 Smart Navigation
Or 33 T-cash
if you have the event profile picture already
|2 Load Coupons||10 Pick|
Back Flip Masters
Free Rider Favorites
- February 9, 2018
- June 15, 2018
- November 26, 2018
- July 18, 2019
- December 5, 2019
- July 9, 2020
- February 12, 2021
- June 11, 2021
- January 17, 2022
Previous Event Versions
| Collect stars to spin the prize wheel once and win rewards.
The more you spin, the higher the quantities.
Tap the image or link to learn more about the reward.
End of Event
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message to purchase your remaining event fuel, and advises the fee amount .
- You need 5 snow to play one round. 1 snow generates every 5 minutes. The maximum amount of snow you can have is 25, so it takes a total of 125 minutes (2 hours and 5 minutes) for your snow to be refilled completely.
- You can receive more snow from such items as gift balloons from friends and the House of Luck, taking your total above 25.
- If you quit the race with the red cross in the upper right corner, you get only 30% of the stars that you had collected up to that point, but the full distance you've travelled is added to your current travelled distance and it does not reset to zero for the next try.
- If you fall and choose to quit the race, you get only 30% of the stars that you had collected up to that point, only the distance you had travelled up to the point where you fell is added to your current travelled distance for the mayor's competition, and your current travelled distance will reset to zero in your next try.
Previous Temporary Event Goods
A next to an item name indicates that it is not available in the current event. These items were used in the past and may be used again in the future.
|Level 8||-||5m||-||-||-||-||Racing Track|
|Jump Rope||Level 10||1
|30m||47xp||109 coins||9||2||Plastics Factory|
|Level 10||2||30m||16xp||37 coins||12||3||Textile Factory|
|1h15m||54xp||127 coins||9||3||Tailor Shop|
|Sports Drink||Level 17||1
|30m||25xp||59 coins||12||4||Sugar Factory|
|Pennant||Level 18||2||45m||15xp||36 coins||12||3||Paper Factory|
|Sports Jacket||Level 31||2||1h||9xp||22 coins||12||5||Tailor Shop|
At the end of the event, the event host will appear with a message that the temporary event goods are sold from your barn, and advises the fee amount .