The Zoo is a special building that can be restored from level 24.
Enter the zoo via the bus or the zoo board to build your enclosures to display your animals and zoo decorations.
You can go into your neighbors zoos via their bus or through a zoo order.
- There are 50 enclosures (since v7.1.0). To view all the enclosure information refer to the Zoo Enclosures page for cost, build time and construction materials needed.
- For building an enclosure you will earn 3-6 T-cash as a reward.
- The first two enclosures - Bear and Flamingo - are already built, when you restore the Zoo.
There are 3 types of zoo animal cards. The rarer the card, the harder it is to obtain:
- Regular (brown) - For parent animals (need 30 for each parent)
- Rare (blue) - For baby boy (need 15)
- Epic (yellow) - For baby girl (need 10)
You require 85 cards in total to complete an animal family.
You may earn Zoo Decks which contain a random number of Zoo Cards in events, House of Luck, daily rewards, reward chests, regatta, yacht club and zoo orders. These vary according to your level, and the number of animals you have.
Zoo Decks are of three types:
Alternative Ways to get Zoo Cards/Decks
An easy way to get zoo cards is by filling Zoo Orders
- The Zoo Order Board shows the orders and the goods requested
- An order requires 2 different goods, but you do not have to fill both at the same time
- To fill an order you need to enter the zoo via the shuttle bus. There is a clipboard which contains the orders, and you can see orders floating over people's heads
- If you do not have the required number of goods, start producing at factories/farms, ask for help or buy at the city market etc
- Each day you can ask for help with filling one product on an individual zoo order, and up to a maximum of 3 products
- You can earn clovers as rewards by filling your friends' zoo orders
- Zoo orders cannot be deleted
- After completing a zoo order, the next order pops up after 3 hours (or you can see the zoo order speed up information below)
- Over a day, you can fill a maximum of 8 orders without spending Tcash.
- But when you have just restored the zoo, your first order gives you 30 zoo cards to collect your first animal. Then it gradually changes to 3, then 5, then 7, then 9. When you complete your 25th order, you will have to start completing 12 zoo orders to collect the reward.
- Complete orders at the zoo to unlock reward chests. Rewards may include 5 zoo cards, 1 ingot, 2 gems or 2 construction materials
Please Note: Zoo orders do not have a dump button. Although Playrix has lowered the required amount of production necessary, they will not be adding a dump button "anytime soon".
Zoo Order Requirements
Zoo Order Speed Up
The next zoo order can be sped up by using T-cash on the zoo order screen (this is not on the zoo order board),
or via the zoo order clipboard when in the zoo.
The zoo requires 4080 cards to be restored completely. When you complete restoring the Zoo, completing zoo orders help you to earn ingots, gems and expansion tools. You may receive zoo decks, but all zoo cards received will be doubles, so you can get lots of rewards like cash, ingots, barn tools, mine tools, expansion tools, and building materials by exchanging with the 20 zoo double cards.
- Always build an enclosure after you collect all 85 cards of animals. You can then collect both rewards at a time instead of waiting
- Do not build many enclosures at once. As when you build many enclosures, the train's algorithm may get affected.
- Always check before you build enclosures that you have enough materials to build it.
Zoo, like the town, needs to be expanded for placing new decorations and building new enclosures. Refer to Zoo Expansions Page.
When you collect animals, you earn special decorations to buy at the township and zoo. Refer to Zoo Decorations Page.
New to the Zoo? This video will open you the doors and make you feel at home there.
|Zoo | Zoo Enclosures | Zoo Decorations | Zoo Expansions | Zoo Shop | Combined Crate Quantities|