Zoo Enclosures[edit | edit source]
- There are 50 enclosures, since v7.1.0. To view all the enclosure information refer to the Zoo Enclosures page.
- For building an enclosure you will earn 2-5 T-cash as a reward.
- The first two enclosures - Bear and Flamingo - are already built, when you restore the zoo.
Zoo Shop[edit | edit source]
Zoo Cards[edit | edit source]
There are 3 types of zoo animal cards. The rarer the card, the harder it is to obtain:
- Regular (brown) - For parent animals (need 30 for each parent)
- Rare (blue) - For baby boy (need 15)
- Epic (yellow) - For baby girl (need 10)
You require 85 cards in total to complete an animal family.
Zoo Decks[edit | edit source]
In events, House of Luck, daily rewards, reward chests, regatta, yacht club and zoo orders you earn Zoo Decks which contain a random number of Zoo Cards. These vary according to your level, and the number of animals you have.
Zoo Decks are of three types:
Alternative Ways to get Zoo Cards/Decks[edit | edit source]
Zoo Orders[edit | edit source]
An easy way to get zoo cards is by filling Zoo Orders
- The Zoo Order Board shows the orders and the goods requested
- An order requires 2 different goods, but you do not have to fill both at the same time
- To fill an order you need to enter the zoo via the shuttle bus. There is a clipboard which contains the orders, and you can see orders floating over people's heads
- If you do not have the required number of goods, start producing at factories/farms, ask for help or buy at the city market etc
- Each day you can ask for help with filling one product on an individual zoo order, and up to a maximum of 3 products
- You can earn clovers as rewards by filling your friends' zoo orders
- Zoo orders cannot be deleted
- After completing a zoo order, the next order pops up after 3 hours (or you can see the zoo order speed up information below)
- Over a day, you can fill a maximum of 8 orders without spending Tcash.
- But when you have just restored the zoo, your first order gives you 30 zoo cards to collect your first animal. Then it gradually changes to 3, then 5, then 7, then 9. When you complete your 25th order, you will have to start completing 12 zoo orders to collect the reward.
- Complete orders at the zoo to unlock reward chests. Rewards may include 5 zoo cards, 1 ingot, 2 gems or 2 construction materials
Please Note: Zoo orders do not have a dump button. Although Playrix has lowered the required amount of production necessary, they will not be adding a dump button "anytime soon".
Zoo Order Requirements[edit | edit source]
Zoo Order Speed Up[edit | edit source]
The next zoo order can be sped up by using T-cash on the zoo order screen (this is not on the zoo order board),
or via the zoo order clipboard when in the zoo.
Zoo Completion[edit | edit source]
The zoo requires 4080 cards to be restored completely. When you complete restoring the Zoo, completing zoo orders help you to earn ingots, gems and expansion tools. You may receive zoo decks, but all zoo cards received will be doubles, so you can get lots of rewards like cash, ingots, barn tools, mine tools, expansion tools, and building materials by exchanging with the 20 zoo double cards.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Always build an enclosure after you collect all 85 cards of animals. You can then collect both rewards at a time instead of waiting
- Do not build many enclosures at once. As when you build many enclosures, the train's algorithm may get affected.
- Always check before you build enclosures that you have enough materials to build it.
Zoo Expansions[edit | edit source]
Zoo, like the town, needs to be expanded for placing new decorations and building new enclosures. Refer to Zoo Expansions Page.
Zoo Decorations[edit | edit source]
When you collect animals, you earn special decorations to buy at the township and zoo. Refer to Zoo Decorations Page.
Zoo Tutorial[edit | edit source]
New to the Zoo? This video will open you the doors and make you feel at home there.
Old Zoo Version[edit | edit source]
Expand the area if you would like to see the Old Zoo Version information.
In the old zoo version (before Jan 15 2019 in mobile, before Oct 28 2020 in Windows), the zoo had a different gameplay. It was unlocked at Level 40, cost 20,000 coins and required 3 days to restore.
When the zoo was updated, zoo-exclusive building materials and amethyst are refunded with other items.
Old Zoo Building Materials[edit | edit source]
Building materials for Zoo Enclosures and Zoo Buildings.
|2015-2018 Zoo Navigation (discontinued)|
|Zoo Building | Zoo Upgrades | Snack Bar | Cafe | 4D Theater | Ice Cream Shop | Gift Shop | Restaurant | Petting Zoo | Beverage Store | Nursery|
~~Old Animal Costs~~
These links refer to old zoo pages that contain zoo animal costs before zoo cards were implemented.
~~Old Zoo Nursery~~
In the Nursery you could breed child animals instead of directly purchasing with zoo cards.
|Zoo | Zoo Enclosures | Zoo Decorations | Zoo Expansions | Zoo Shop | Combined Crate Quantities|