Zoo Shop Introduction Edit
The Zoo Shop is located next to the Entrance of the Zoo. Special Card Sets can be purchased there using Tcash, and a Random Animal Card(s) which can be bought with Gems.
Sets Available at the Zoo Shop Edit
At the Zoo Shop there are 4 purchases available including:
- Animal Card(s)- Costs Gems
- Tracker Set – 40 Tcash.
- Naturalist Set – 100 Tcash.
- Zoo Keeper Set – 200 Tcash.
- Doubles Set – Earn 10 Card Doubles in Chests and Decks, to get 4 Regular Cards
The color of the Deck or Set matches the color of the Rarest Card they contain.
Animal Card(s) Edit
- Firstly you can purchase 1- 3 Animal Cards by exchanging them with Gems.
- The rarer the card, the more Gems required.
- Overall Random Cards are not really worth buying because the Gem costs end up being very high for a small amount of Cards.
- The one time it may be worth buying is if it’s the last Card needed to complete an Animal or Family.
Tracker Set Edit
- Costs 40 T-cash to get
- Contains 9 Regular Cards, and 1 Rare card
- (Total: 10 Cards)
Naturalist Set Edit
- Costs 100 T-cash to get
- Contains 15 Regular Cards, 4 Rare cards and 1 epic card
- (Total: 20 Cards)
Zookeeper Set Edit
- Costs 200 T-cash to get
- Contains 25 Regular Cards, 6 Rare cards and 4 Epic Cards.
- (Total: 35 Cards)
Doubles Set Edit
||Sometimes you will receive cards for animals you already have.
- These cards go to your Doubles Set.
- A full Doubles Set depends on how many animals you currently have:
- up to 120 animals: 10 doubles
- 121 to 150 animals: 15 doubles
- more than 151 animals: 20 doubles
- For every full Doubles Set you receive 4 new zoo cards.
- If your zoo is completed, you receive 2 of the following:
- barn or other expansion tools,
- mining tools,
- ingots, or
Set Comparisons Edit
The table below shows all Sets information and a comparison of their cards.
|Tracker Set [T]
|Naturalist Set [N]