The Zoo Shop is located next to the entrance of the Zoo.
Sets Available at the Zoo Shop
At the Zoo Shop there are 4 purchases available including:
- Animal Card(s) ~ Gems
- Tracker Set ~ 40 T-cash
- Naturalist Set ~ 100 T-cash
- Zoo Keeper Set ~ 200 T-cash
- Doubles Set ~ Earn 10 Card Doubles in Chests and Decks, to get 4 Regular Cards
The color of the Deck or Set matches the color of the Rarest Card they contain.
- Firstly you can purchase 1- 3 Animal Cards by exchanging them with Gems.
- The rarer the card, the more Gems required.
- Overall Random Cards are not really worth buying because the Gem costs end up being very high for a small amount of Cards.
- The one time it may be worth buying is if it’s the last Card needed to complete an Animal or Family.
- Cost: 40. It may decrease if you complete getting a kind of card.
- Contains 9 regular cards, 1 rare card and 0 epic card.
- Total: 10 Cards
- Cost: 100. It may decrease if you complete getting a kind of card.
- Contains 15 regular cards, 4 rare cards and 1 epic card .
- Total: 20 Cards
- Cost: 200. It may decrease if you complete getting a kind of card.
- Contains 25 Regular Cards, 6 Rare cards and 4 Epic Cards.
- Total: 35 Cards
Sometimes you will receive cards for animals you already have.
- These cards go to your Doubles Set.
- A full Doubles Set depends on how many animals you currently have:
- up to 120 animals: 10 doubles
- 121 to 150 animals: 15 doubles
- more than 151 animals: 20 doubles
- For every full Doubles Set you receive 4 new zoo cards.
- If your zoo is completed, you receive 2 of the following:
- barn or other expansion tools,
- mining tools,
- ingots, or
Alternative Ways to get Zoo Cards/Decks
You can use the following ways to get zoo cards instead of spending T-cash at the Zoo Shop.
|Zoo | Zoo Enclosures | Zoo Decorations | Zoo Expansions | Zoo Shop | Combined Crate Quantities|